Arcola Street stabbing: Two arrested after 18-year-old stabbed in Stoke Newington
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested after a stabbing in Stoke Newington last night.
Officers were called to Arcola Street at 7.19pm and found two men suffering stab injuries.
An 18-year-old was taken to hospital. His injuries are not thought to be life threatening, and he is stable.
A 24-year-old and a 19-year-old were arrested on suspicion of assault. The 24-year-old was taken to hospital for treatment for a hand injury before being discharged.
Both men are in custody awaiting further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed this incident or has information but has not yet spoken with police is asked to call Hackney Police on 101 quoting CAD6972 of April 10.
Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents' parking spaces removed for Church Street LTN
- 2 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 3 Hackney's pie and mash house son featured on MasterChef
- 4 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 5 Still no justice for Hackney flat party stabbing victim Elyon Poku
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Hackney from climate emergency
- 7 Letter on LTN scheme in Stoke Newington
- 8 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 9 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 10 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter