Arcola Street stabbing: Two arrested after 18-year-old stabbed in Stoke Newington
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested after a stabbing in Stoke Newington last night.
Officers were called to Arcola Street at 7.19pm and found two men suffering stab injuries.
An 18-year-old was taken to hospital. His injuries are not thought to be life threatening, and he is stable.
A 24-year-old and a 19-year-old were arrested on suspicion of assault. The 24-year-old was taken to hospital for treatment for a hand injury before being discharged.
Both men are in custody awaiting further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed this incident or has information but has not yet spoken with police is asked to call Hackney Police on 101 quoting CAD6972 of April 10.
Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 2 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 3 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 4 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 7 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 8 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 9 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools