Arcola Street stabbing: Two arrested after 18-year-old stabbed in Stoke Newington
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested after a stabbing in Stoke Newington last night.
Officers were called to Arcola Street at 7.19pm and found two men suffering stab injuries.
An 18-year-old was taken to hospital. His injuries are not thought to be life threatening, and he is stable.
A 24-year-old and a 19-year-old were arrested on suspicion of assault. The 24-year-old was taken to hospital for treatment for a hand injury before being discharged.
Both men are in custody awaiting further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed this incident or has information but has not yet spoken with police is asked to call Hackney Police on 101 quoting CAD6972 of April 10.
Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 7 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 8 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 9 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 10 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown