A £20,000 reward is being offered for information about the death of a man who was attacked in broad daylight in Hackney last year. Thanh Minh Nguyen, 43, died after being stabbed in Mare Street in August...
A £20,000 reward is being offered for information about the death of a man who was attacked in broad daylight in Hackney last year.
Thanh Minh Nguyen, 43, died after being stabbed in Mare Street in August.
The reward is being offered for information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of those responsible for the attack.
Police are keen to trace Duc Minh Vu, 26, Trung Nhom, 21, and a man they believe has either the first or last name of Long.
You may also want to watch:
Det Insp Sandlin said: "We would like to hear from anyone who has information about the three men we wish to trace.
"This has been a long and exhaustive inquiry and we will continue to work hard until those responsible are brought to justice."
- 1 Residents' parking spaces removed for Church Street LTN
- 2 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 3 Hackney's pie and mash house son featured on MasterChef
- 4 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 5 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 6 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 7 Hackney's Liam Dillion aims for vacant English super-featherweight title
- 8 Still no justice for Hackney flat party stabbing victim Elyon Poku
- 9 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 10 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
Mr Nguyen was attacked outside the Methodist church at 4pm on August 17.
He was taken to Homerton University Hospital and died soon afterwards.
A postmortem gave the cause of death as stab wounds.
Police believe Mr Nguyen, whose last-known address was in Tottenham, north London, had been living in Britain for a number of years.
The attack took place opposite a stretch of Mare Street which is home to several Vietnamese supermarket businesses and restaurants.
A 33-year-old man appeared at Redbridge magistrates' court last month charged with murder.
Anyone with any information should call the incident room on 020 8345 3715, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.