A £20,000 reward is being offered for information about the death of a man who was attacked in broad daylight in Hackney last year. Thanh Minh Nguyen, 43, died after being stabbed in Mare Street in August...
A £20,000 reward is being offered for information about the death of a man who was attacked in broad daylight in Hackney last year.
Thanh Minh Nguyen, 43, died after being stabbed in Mare Street in August.
The reward is being offered for information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of those responsible for the attack.
Police are keen to trace Duc Minh Vu, 26, Trung Nhom, 21, and a man they believe has either the first or last name of Long.
You may also want to watch:
Det Insp Sandlin said: "We would like to hear from anyone who has information about the three men we wish to trace.
"This has been a long and exhaustive inquiry and we will continue to work hard until those responsible are brought to justice."
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 7 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 8 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 9 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 10 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
Mr Nguyen was attacked outside the Methodist church at 4pm on August 17.
He was taken to Homerton University Hospital and died soon afterwards.
A postmortem gave the cause of death as stab wounds.
Police believe Mr Nguyen, whose last-known address was in Tottenham, north London, had been living in Britain for a number of years.
The attack took place opposite a stretch of Mare Street which is home to several Vietnamese supermarket businesses and restaurants.
A 33-year-old man appeared at Redbridge magistrates' court last month charged with murder.
Anyone with any information should call the incident room on 020 8345 3715, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.