A £20,000 reward is being offered for information about the death of a man who was attacked in broad daylight in Hackney last year. Thanh Minh Nguyen, 43, died after being stabbed in Mare Street in August...
A £20,000 reward is being offered for information about the death of a man who was attacked in broad daylight in Hackney last year.
Thanh Minh Nguyen, 43, died after being stabbed in Mare Street in August.
The reward is being offered for information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of those responsible for the attack.
Police are keen to trace Duc Minh Vu, 26, Trung Nhom, 21, and a man they believe has either the first or last name of Long.
Det Insp Sandlin said: "We would like to hear from anyone who has information about the three men we wish to trace.
"This has been a long and exhaustive inquiry and we will continue to work hard until those responsible are brought to justice."
- 1 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 2 Woman 'may face life-changing injuries' after Dalston e-scooter crash
- 3 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 4 Dalston food couriers protest will disrupt deliveries this afternoon
- 5 'We are trying to shift a culture': ending harassment of Hackney school pupils
- 6 Incinerator protest group WhatsApp infiltrated by waste authority member
- 7 Apply now: Hackney Central business fund launched
- 8 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 9 Man arrested over two separate rape allegations - one previously unknown to police
- 10 Library of Things opens in Dalston: Steam cleaners, tools and more for rent
Mr Nguyen was attacked outside the Methodist church at 4pm on August 17.
He was taken to Homerton University Hospital and died soon afterwards.
A postmortem gave the cause of death as stab wounds.
Police believe Mr Nguyen, whose last-known address was in Tottenham, north London, had been living in Britain for a number of years.
The attack took place opposite a stretch of Mare Street which is home to several Vietnamese supermarket businesses and restaurants.
A 33-year-old man appeared at Redbridge magistrates' court last month charged with murder.
Anyone with any information should call the incident room on 020 8345 3715, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.