A dog Christmas market is on its way to London Fields
- Credit: Archant
A Christmas market for dogs – and their owners – is coming to London Fields.
Santa Paws is the brainchild of Netil Market dog lifestyle brand Fetch and Follow and will feature a host of independent pet brands selling their goods.
The market, which takes place on November 26, will also be raising money for north London rescue charity All Dogs Matter.
It will feature trendy accessories, artisan dog treats including “doggy peanut butter” and pet photographer Rachel Oates will also be on hand to take Christmas family portraits.
Fetch and follow cofounder Genesta Gunn said: “We’re so excited to bring together some of our favourite independent pet brands for what promises to be a day of festive fun.
“Our Santa Paws event is a great opportunity for dog owners to find (and try on for size) some unique petwear and accessories, as well as testing out some delicious artisan treats.
“We thought it also important we help dogs less fortunate, which is why a percentage of the stalls’ hire will be donated to All Dogs Matter, and we’ll have collection boxes on the day.”
- 1 'I'm in a bad mood': Man 'threw toolbox at woman's head at Overground station'
- 2 Video shows jewellers in Stamford Hill robbed twice in two months
- 3 Court shown moment man is arrested in the road naked after 'ferocious' attack on girlfriend
- 4 Children hospitalised in Stamford Hill house fire involving candles
- 5 Man on trial for attempted murder of girlfriend was in drug-induced psychosis
- 6 Hackney dance class needs funding to provide free sessions for London Fields community
- 7 Hackney high streets to get funding boost
- 8 Acapella choir to debut at Hackney's Round Chapel
- 9 Gong bathing comes to Holloway, Dalston and Stoke Newington
- 10 Hackney centre sees 300 per cent rise in testing since Omicron variant found in UK
The market runs from 11am to 4pm. All dogs must be accompanied by a human being.