A dog Christmas market is on its way to London Fields
- Credit: Archant
A Christmas market for dogs – and their owners – is coming to London Fields.
Santa Paws is the brainchild of Netil Market dog lifestyle brand Fetch and Follow and will feature a host of independent pet brands selling their goods.
The market, which takes place on November 26, will also be raising money for north London rescue charity All Dogs Matter.
It will feature trendy accessories, artisan dog treats including “doggy peanut butter” and pet photographer Rachel Oates will also be on hand to take Christmas family portraits.
Fetch and follow cofounder Genesta Gunn said: “We’re so excited to bring together some of our favourite independent pet brands for what promises to be a day of festive fun.
You may also want to watch:
“Our Santa Paws event is a great opportunity for dog owners to find (and try on for size) some unique petwear and accessories, as well as testing out some delicious artisan treats.
“We thought it also important we help dogs less fortunate, which is why a percentage of the stalls’ hire will be donated to All Dogs Matter, and we’ll have collection boxes on the day.”
- 1 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 2 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 3 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 4 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 5 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 6 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 7 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 8 Hackney this weekend: A Jerk festival, bingo with a twist and more
- 9 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 10 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
The market runs from 11am to 4pm. All dogs must be accompanied by a human being.