A dog Christmas market is on its way to London Fields
- Credit: Archant
A Christmas market for dogs – and their owners – is coming to London Fields.
Santa Paws is the brainchild of Netil Market dog lifestyle brand Fetch and Follow and will feature a host of independent pet brands selling their goods.
The market, which takes place on November 26, will also be raising money for north London rescue charity All Dogs Matter.
It will feature trendy accessories, artisan dog treats including “doggy peanut butter” and pet photographer Rachel Oates will also be on hand to take Christmas family portraits.
Fetch and follow cofounder Genesta Gunn said: “We’re so excited to bring together some of our favourite independent pet brands for what promises to be a day of festive fun.
You may also want to watch:
“Our Santa Paws event is a great opportunity for dog owners to find (and try on for size) some unique petwear and accessories, as well as testing out some delicious artisan treats.
“We thought it also important we help dogs less fortunate, which is why a percentage of the stalls’ hire will be donated to All Dogs Matter, and we’ll have collection boxes on the day.”
- 1 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 2 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 3 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 4 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 5 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 6 'Betrayal of Tottenham Hotspur': fans slam European Super League plan
- 7 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 8 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 9 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 10 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
The market runs from 11am to 4pm. All dogs must be accompanied by a human being.