A dog Christmas market is on its way to London Fields
- Credit: Archant
A Christmas market for dogs – and their owners – is coming to London Fields.
Santa Paws is the brainchild of Netil Market dog lifestyle brand Fetch and Follow and will feature a host of independent pet brands selling their goods.
The market, which takes place on November 26, will also be raising money for north London rescue charity All Dogs Matter.
It will feature trendy accessories, artisan dog treats including “doggy peanut butter” and pet photographer Rachel Oates will also be on hand to take Christmas family portraits.
Fetch and follow cofounder Genesta Gunn said: “We’re so excited to bring together some of our favourite independent pet brands for what promises to be a day of festive fun.
You may also want to watch:
“Our Santa Paws event is a great opportunity for dog owners to find (and try on for size) some unique petwear and accessories, as well as testing out some delicious artisan treats.
“We thought it also important we help dogs less fortunate, which is why a percentage of the stalls’ hire will be donated to All Dogs Matter, and we’ll have collection boxes on the day.”
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 6 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 7 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 8 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 9 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 10 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition
The market runs from 11am to 4pm. All dogs must be accompanied by a human being.