Admissions now open for new Dalston primary school
- Credit: Archant
Admissions have opened for Dalston’s newest primary school.
A free school, Halley House School is scheduled to open in September 2015 with an initial intake of two reception classes.
Claire Delaney, Chair of Bellevue Place Education Trust, said: “Halley House School will join our family of successful primary school and will offer a rich, varied and broad curriculum full of arts, drama, sport, music and academic rigour.”
She added: “We look forward to working with parents and members of the wider local community to shape Halley House to be an excellent local school which will help provide much-needed primary school places in the area.”
The school also recently announced plans to open at Metropole’s College former building on the corner of Arcola Street.
You may also want to watch:
It will be refurbished and upgraded to meet the needs of the school.
Applications can be made directly to Halley House School via the online form on the school’s website: halleyhouseschool.org.uk.
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 3 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 4 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 7 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 8 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 9 TV drama of fascism and resistance in Jewish East London
- 10 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian