Admissions now open for new Dalston primary school
- Credit: Archant
Admissions have opened for Dalston’s newest primary school.
A free school, Halley House School is scheduled to open in September 2015 with an initial intake of two reception classes.
Claire Delaney, Chair of Bellevue Place Education Trust, said: “Halley House School will join our family of successful primary school and will offer a rich, varied and broad curriculum full of arts, drama, sport, music and academic rigour.”
She added: “We look forward to working with parents and members of the wider local community to shape Halley House to be an excellent local school which will help provide much-needed primary school places in the area.”
The school also recently announced plans to open at Metropole’s College former building on the corner of Arcola Street.
You may also want to watch:
It will be refurbished and upgraded to meet the needs of the school.
Applications can be made directly to Halley House School via the online form on the school’s website: halleyhouseschool.org.uk.
- 1 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 6 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 7 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 10 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers