Admissions now open for new Dalston primary school
- Credit: Archant
Admissions have opened for Dalston’s newest primary school.
A free school, Halley House School is scheduled to open in September 2015 with an initial intake of two reception classes.
Claire Delaney, Chair of Bellevue Place Education Trust, said: “Halley House School will join our family of successful primary school and will offer a rich, varied and broad curriculum full of arts, drama, sport, music and academic rigour.”
She added: “We look forward to working with parents and members of the wider local community to shape Halley House to be an excellent local school which will help provide much-needed primary school places in the area.”
The school also recently announced plans to open at Metropole’s College former building on the corner of Arcola Street.
You may also want to watch:
It will be refurbished and upgraded to meet the needs of the school.
Applications can be made directly to Halley House School via the online form on the school’s website: halleyhouseschool.org.uk.
- 1 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 2 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 5 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 6 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 7 All Points East: Radio 6 stage take-over plus more main stage acts
- 8 Hackney this weekend: A Jerk festival, bingo with a twist and more
- 9 Pastor Morris tribute: 'We don’t know what would have happened to us if it wasn’t for him'
- 10 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney