All Points East: Business fair to take place for local traders interested in working at Victoria Park music festival
- Credit: Archant
Traders interested in working with music festival All Points East can attend a business fair next week.
Organisers of the Victoria Park event hire local firms from Hackney and Tower Hamlets to work with for the music extravaganza, this year featuring headline acts The Chemical Brothers, The Strokes and Christine and the Queens.
On Wednesday they are putting on a presentation in Mile End on Wednesday for those who’d like to hear more about the opportunity.
Last year many businesses that attended the fair went on to be involved in the festival, such as Redchurch and Truman’s breweries, which were granted pouring rights free of charge for the whole 10 days.
Food traders, breweries, merchandise manufacturers and printers are all being urged to attend. So too are local cinema and theatre producers, sports and wellbeing businesses and children’s activities operators, who are wanted for the four-day community festival In the Neighbourhood, which takes place between the two weekends of music.
You may also want to watch:
The business fair takes place at the Art Pavilion in Mile End Park from 5pm to 8pm. For more information and to book a free place visit allpointseastfestival.com/info/community.
- 1 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 6 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 7 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 9 Hackney mum left with 'deep scars' after sexual assault at school
- 10 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction