All Points East: Business fair to take place for local traders interested in working at Victoria Park music festival
- Credit: Archant
Traders interested in working with music festival All Points East can attend a business fair next week.
Organisers of the Victoria Park event hire local firms from Hackney and Tower Hamlets to work with for the music extravaganza, this year featuring headline acts The Chemical Brothers, The Strokes and Christine and the Queens.
On Wednesday they are putting on a presentation in Mile End on Wednesday for those who’d like to hear more about the opportunity.
Last year many businesses that attended the fair went on to be involved in the festival, such as Redchurch and Truman’s breweries, which were granted pouring rights free of charge for the whole 10 days.
Food traders, breweries, merchandise manufacturers and printers are all being urged to attend. So too are local cinema and theatre producers, sports and wellbeing businesses and children’s activities operators, who are wanted for the four-day community festival In the Neighbourhood, which takes place between the two weekends of music.
The business fair takes place at the Art Pavilion in Mile End Park from 5pm to 8pm. For more information and to book a free place visit allpointseastfestival.com/info/community.
- 1 EXCLUSIVE: Planet Organic responds to backlash about incoming Broadway Market store
- 2 Business owners concerned by twice-burgled Stamford Hill shop
- 3 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 4 South Hackney stabbing: Woman arrested and man left fighting for his life
- 5 'Shock and sadness' after news GP practice will close
- 6 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 7 Things to do in north London: Christmas markets, workshops and more this weekend
- 8 Worries at lights shutting off around Hackney
- 9 Missing girl, 11, could be in Hackney
- 10 Port and pie pop-up coming to Shoreditch