All Points East: New support announced for The National at Victoria Park festival
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
New acts have been added to the support line up for headliners The National at All Points East festival this summer.
They will join The War on Drugs, Future Islands and Warpaint at APE Presents…The National on Saturday June 2, the penultimate night of the 10-day festival.
Songwriter Cat Power, Canadian indie band Broken Social Scene, Austin rockers Spoon, rising stars Amber Run, alternative electronica band Public Servic Broadcasting and ex-Vampire Weekend multi-instrumentalist Rostam complete the bill.
The National’s headline show is one of three APE Presents evenings that wrap up the festival after a four-day community-focused programme of comedy, food, outdoor cinema and music.
Catfish and the Bottlemen and Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds headline the other two shows on June 1 (Friday) and 3 (Sunday), with support from Patti Smith, St Vincent and Blossoms.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for APE Presents…The National are on sale now from allpointseastfestival.com
- 1 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 2 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 3 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 4 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 5 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 6 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 7 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 8 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 9 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 10 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction