All Points East: New support announced for The National at Victoria Park festival
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
New acts have been added to the support line up for headliners The National at All Points East festival this summer.
They will join The War on Drugs, Future Islands and Warpaint at APE Presents…The National on Saturday June 2, the penultimate night of the 10-day festival.
Songwriter Cat Power, Canadian indie band Broken Social Scene, Austin rockers Spoon, rising stars Amber Run, alternative electronica band Public Servic Broadcasting and ex-Vampire Weekend multi-instrumentalist Rostam complete the bill.
The National’s headline show is one of three APE Presents evenings that wrap up the festival after a four-day community-focused programme of comedy, food, outdoor cinema and music.
Catfish and the Bottlemen and Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds headline the other two shows on June 1 (Friday) and 3 (Sunday), with support from Patti Smith, St Vincent and Blossoms.
Tickets for APE Presents…The National are on sale now from allpointseastfestival.com
- 1 EXCLUSIVE: Planet Organic responds to backlash about incoming Broadway Market store
- 2 Business owners concerned by twice-burgled Stamford Hill shop
- 3 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 4 South Hackney stabbing: Woman arrested and man left fighting for his life
- 5 'Shock and sadness' after news GP practice will close
- 6 Things to do in north London: Christmas markets, workshops and more this weekend
- 7 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 8 Worries at lights shutting off around Hackney
- 9 Missing girl, 11, could be in Hackney
- 10 Port and pie pop-up coming to Shoreditch