All Points East: New support announced for The National at Victoria Park festival
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
New acts have been added to the support line up for headliners The National at All Points East festival this summer.
They will join The War on Drugs, Future Islands and Warpaint at APE Presents…The National on Saturday June 2, the penultimate night of the 10-day festival.
Songwriter Cat Power, Canadian indie band Broken Social Scene, Austin rockers Spoon, rising stars Amber Run, alternative electronica band Public Servic Broadcasting and ex-Vampire Weekend multi-instrumentalist Rostam complete the bill.
The National’s headline show is one of three APE Presents evenings that wrap up the festival after a four-day community-focused programme of comedy, food, outdoor cinema and music.
Catfish and the Bottlemen and Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds headline the other two shows on June 1 (Friday) and 3 (Sunday), with support from Patti Smith, St Vincent and Blossoms.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for APE Presents…The National are on sale now from allpointseastfestival.com
- 1 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 2 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 3 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 4 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 5 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 8 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 9 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 10 Bedroom pop producer 'owes success to Hackney's creative community'