Spurs reward youngsters Amos, Skipp and Eyoma with improved contracts
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
All three impressed for Tottenham during the club’s tour of the United States
Tottenham Hotspur have announced young trio Luke Amos, Oliver Skipp and TJ Eyoma have signed contract extensions to keep them at the club until the summer of 2021.
All three impressed for Spurs this summer and caught the eye of the Lilywhites manager Mauricio Pochettino.
Amos started all three of the club’s games in the International Champions Cup and made his first competitive appearance for Tottenham as a late substitute in the 2-1 win away to Newcastle United on August 11,
Eyoma, who won the under-17 World Cup with England in 2017, also featured on the tour of the United States and is already a regular in Wayne Burnett’s under-23 side despite only being 18.
You may also want to watch:
Skipp is another one to keep an eye on, the 17-year-old has come on leaps and bounds over the past season.
He earned a promotion into the development squad during the last term and played in each of Tottenham’s International Champions Cup fixtures and is now contracted to the club until the end of the 2020/21 campaign.
- 1 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 4 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 5 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Islington man sentenced for antisemitic graffiti in Stamford Hill
- 8 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 9 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 10 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs