Spurs reward youngsters Amos, Skipp and Eyoma with improved contracts
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
All three impressed for Tottenham during the club’s tour of the United States
Tottenham Hotspur have announced young trio Luke Amos, Oliver Skipp and TJ Eyoma have signed contract extensions to keep them at the club until the summer of 2021.
All three impressed for Spurs this summer and caught the eye of the Lilywhites manager Mauricio Pochettino.
Amos started all three of the club’s games in the International Champions Cup and made his first competitive appearance for Tottenham as a late substitute in the 2-1 win away to Newcastle United on August 11,
Eyoma, who won the under-17 World Cup with England in 2017, also featured on the tour of the United States and is already a regular in Wayne Burnett’s under-23 side despite only being 18.
You may also want to watch:
Skipp is another one to keep an eye on, the 17-year-old has come on leaps and bounds over the past season.
He earned a promotion into the development squad during the last term and played in each of Tottenham’s International Champions Cup fixtures and is now contracted to the club until the end of the 2020/21 campaign.
- 1 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 2 Turner Prize winning artist holds exhibition in his former Hackney school
- 3 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 4 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 5 Mick Gosling tribute: 'Political vision and flair'
- 6 Free boat parties, stone-fired pizza and more this weekend in Hackney
- 7 Hackney 'unsung heroes' honoured in Mayor's civic awards
- 8 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 9 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 10 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week