Spurs reward youngsters Amos, Skipp and Eyoma with improved contracts
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
All three impressed for Tottenham during the club’s tour of the United States
Tottenham Hotspur have announced young trio Luke Amos, Oliver Skipp and TJ Eyoma have signed contract extensions to keep them at the club until the summer of 2021.
All three impressed for Spurs this summer and caught the eye of the Lilywhites manager Mauricio Pochettino.
Amos started all three of the club’s games in the International Champions Cup and made his first competitive appearance for Tottenham as a late substitute in the 2-1 win away to Newcastle United on August 11,
Eyoma, who won the under-17 World Cup with England in 2017, also featured on the tour of the United States and is already a regular in Wayne Burnett’s under-23 side despite only being 18.
You may also want to watch:
Skipp is another one to keep an eye on, the 17-year-old has come on leaps and bounds over the past season.
He earned a promotion into the development squad during the last term and played in each of Tottenham’s International Champions Cup fixtures and is now contracted to the club until the end of the 2020/21 campaign.
- 1 "Heartless" Joshua White killers jailed for life
- 2 Broken De Beauvoir Estate lift saw man "bump" wife in wheelchair down stairs
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 5 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 6 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 7 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death
- 8 Hackney Rabbi campaigns with Idris Elba, Ed Sheeran, Lewis Hamilton and others to Never Forget Stephen Lawrence
- 9 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 10 Three men charged following Hackney shooting