Appeal for lost puppy last seen at Hackney Central
- Credit: Archant
The distraught owner of Rocky, a poodle-cross puppy who went missing last Friday (January 23) has launched a borough-wide appeal to help bring him home.
Owner, Cherry Jordan, 34 describes Rocky as small with black medium length curly fur, a white chin and paws and said he was very sociable.
The one-year-old pup was last seen on the platform of Hackney Central station at 7:15pm where he slipped out of his collar, away from his dog-walker.
But Network Rail have confirmed that no dead animals have been found on the track and he is believed to be alive.
Ms Jordan, a De Beauvoir resident, said: “He’s very sociable; he does bark and he has quite high pitched young dog’s bark but he is really friendly and loving.
You may also want to watch:
“I think what happened when he got lost, was the person that lost him was chasing after him and he thought it was a game. I would call him, not chase him - he is trained. The command we use is ‘Rocky, come’ and he loves being held, stroked and cuddled.”
Ms Jordan said his disappearance has been reported but is hoping people will spread the world among those who do not have internet access.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 3 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 4 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 7 Hackney Council cyberattack: Stolen data published on the dark web
- 8 Letters: Christchurch Estate, Cllr Burke, Happy Man Tree and CCTV
- 9 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 10 Three arrested over London Fields shooting that left innocent bystander paralysed
She said: “He is really missed.”
Anyone with information on Rocky’s whereabouts should call: 07812 136858.