Appeal for missing vulnerable woman who has not been seen since she contacted police in Hackney
- Credit: Archant
Police are becoming increasingly concerned over a vulnerable 27-year-old woman who has not been seen since she contacted them.
Zeinab Hendricks contacted police at 5.40pm on Monday from Tesco in Morning Lane, Hackney Central requesting assistance.
Officers attended but she could not be found.
Enquiries have revealed that she also attended Homerton Hospital the same day but has not been seen since.
Zeinab is Iranian, five feet four inches tall and of slim build.
You may also want to watch:
She is known to frequent Hackney.
Anyone with information about her is asked to call police on the non-emergency number 101 and request Hackney CID.
- 1 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 4 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 5 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 6 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 7 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 8 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12