Appeal over Hackney man missing since 2004 after Big Wheel sighting
The family of a Hackney man who has been missing since 2004 have renewed their appeals for information after two possible sighting of him in Manchester and Buckinghamshire.
Barry Walsh, 37, was last seen on 11 April 2004 at home address in Pownall Road, Haggerston.
But police have received reports of him in the village of Hardwick in Buckinghamshire and by the Big Wheel in Manchester.
He is very much missed by his sister and daughter.
Mr Walson is described as white, of slim build, brown hair and approximately 5ft 10ins in height. He also has a tattoo of a heart on his lower right arm.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who thinks they may have seen Barry or has any information concerning him should contact Hackney’s Missing Persons Unit on 020 7275 3404.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 4 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 5 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 6 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 7 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 8 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 9 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff wants his side to impose themselves on Barrow
- 10 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney