Appeal to help trace Hackney woman who has not returned home for three months
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an appeal to help trace a woman who has not been seen by her family for nearly three months.
Sarah Akulo, 30 was last seen 11 weeks ago on Tuesday September 15 at midday, when she left her home in Lower Clapton Road, and she has not returned since.
A spokesman from Scotland Yard said: “Sarah suffers from depression and her family are becoming increasingly concerned for her welfare.”
She is described as black and of medium build. She has short black hair but occasionally wears a wig.
When she left home she was wearing black jogging trousers with a hoody.
You may also want to watch:
She is believed to be in the Hackney area.
Anyone with information concerning her whereabouts should contact Hackney’s Missing Persons Unit on 0207 275 3057 or by dialling 101, quoting reference 15MIS038070, or the independent charity Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 2 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 3 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
- 4 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 5 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 6 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 7 Hackney's field-to-fork cooking school opens in Lower Clapton
- 8 Hackney Wick's Lord Napier pub opens its doors after 26 years
- 9 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 10 Stoke Newington eatery voted favourite café by Gazette readers