Appeal to help trace Hackney woman who has not returned home for three months
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an appeal to help trace a woman who has not been seen by her family for nearly three months.
Sarah Akulo, 30 was last seen 11 weeks ago on Tuesday September 15 at midday, when she left her home in Lower Clapton Road, and she has not returned since.
A spokesman from Scotland Yard said: “Sarah suffers from depression and her family are becoming increasingly concerned for her welfare.”
She is described as black and of medium build. She has short black hair but occasionally wears a wig.
When she left home she was wearing black jogging trousers with a hoody.
You may also want to watch:
She is believed to be in the Hackney area.
Anyone with information concerning her whereabouts should contact Hackney’s Missing Persons Unit on 0207 275 3057 or by dialling 101, quoting reference 15MIS038070, or the independent charity Missing People on 116000.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Hackney remembers Prince Philip after his passing at age 99
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 7 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 8 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 9 "Horrific" extent of River Lea plastic pollution at Hackney Marshes
- 10 Hackney mum left with 'deep scars' after sexual assault at school