Appeal to help trace Hackney woman who has not returned home for three months
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an appeal to help trace a woman who has not been seen by her family for nearly three months.
Sarah Akulo, 30 was last seen 11 weeks ago on Tuesday September 15 at midday, when she left her home in Lower Clapton Road, and she has not returned since.
A spokesman from Scotland Yard said: “Sarah suffers from depression and her family are becoming increasingly concerned for her welfare.”
She is described as black and of medium build. She has short black hair but occasionally wears a wig.
When she left home she was wearing black jogging trousers with a hoody.
She is believed to be in the Hackney area.
Anyone with information concerning her whereabouts should contact Hackney’s Missing Persons Unit on 0207 275 3057 or by dialling 101, quoting reference 15MIS038070, or the independent charity Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 2 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 3 'Catastrophic consequences': Thousands of unvaccinated could lose work at Homerton Hospital
- 4 Dalston delivery drivers demand shelter, safety and 'dignity'
- 5 Dalston food couriers protest will disrupt deliveries this afternoon
- 6 'We are trying to shift a culture': ending harassment of Hackney school pupils
- 7 Woman 'may face life-changing injuries' after Dalston e-scooter crash
- 8 Library of Things opens in Dalston: Steam cleaners, tools and more for rent
- 9 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 10 Three jailed after 'horrific' revenge attack on teenage boy near Finsbury Park