Appeal to help trace Hackney woman who has not returned home for three months
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an appeal to help trace a woman who has not been seen by her family for nearly three months.
Sarah Akulo, 30 was last seen 11 weeks ago on Tuesday September 15 at midday, when she left her home in Lower Clapton Road, and she has not returned since.
A spokesman from Scotland Yard said: “Sarah suffers from depression and her family are becoming increasingly concerned for her welfare.”
She is described as black and of medium build. She has short black hair but occasionally wears a wig.
When she left home she was wearing black jogging trousers with a hoody.
You may also want to watch:
She is believed to be in the Hackney area.
Anyone with information concerning her whereabouts should contact Hackney’s Missing Persons Unit on 0207 275 3057 or by dialling 101, quoting reference 15MIS038070, or the independent charity Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Lower Clapton restaurant to hold free meals event for struggling people
- 2 Jealous Dalston murderer stabbed victim through his heart with scissors
- 3 Hackney mother seeks compensation after living with mice infestation
- 4 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 5 Olympic boxer joins fight to make vegetable poverty history in Hackney
- 6 Hackney Half marathon to go ahead amid uncertain Covid restrictions
- 7 Stamford Hill singer says Hackney people helped him on creative path
- 8 Tributes paid to Hackney sports hero and coach Lloyd Cowan
- 9 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse