Asian man’s jaw broken in “racially motivated” attack in Shoreditch
An Asian man had his jaw broken when he was viciously assaulted by two men in a “racially motivated” attack.
The 30-year-old victim was out with his girlfriend when the assault took place outside the 333 Mother club in Shoreditch.
A Hackney Police spokeswoman described the incident as “racially motivated” and appealed for witnesses and information about the attack, which happened on Saturday, May 26, outside the club in Old Street at about 11:45pm.
Both suspects are described as white men in their late 20s. One was 6ft 3in tall and wore a checked short-sleeved coloured shirt and blue jeans.
The second suspect was about 5ft 10in tall and wore a white t-shirt with a distinctive black square motive on the front with black lines on the sleeves.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Pc Johnson, of Hackney’s Community Safety Unit, on 0207 275 3230, quoting reference 4614098/12. Or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 6 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 7 Newington Green's Meeting House to stream concert series for Mary Wollstonecraft's 262nd Birthday
- 8 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 9 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 10 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions