Asian man’s jaw broken in “racially motivated” attack in Shoreditch
An Asian man had his jaw broken when he was viciously assaulted by two men in a “racially motivated” attack.
The 30-year-old victim was out with his girlfriend when the assault took place outside the 333 Mother club in Shoreditch.
A Hackney Police spokeswoman described the incident as “racially motivated” and appealed for witnesses and information about the attack, which happened on Saturday, May 26, outside the club in Old Street at about 11:45pm.
Both suspects are described as white men in their late 20s. One was 6ft 3in tall and wore a checked short-sleeved coloured shirt and blue jeans.
The second suspect was about 5ft 10in tall and wore a white t-shirt with a distinctive black square motive on the front with black lines on the sleeves.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Pc Johnson, of Hackney’s Community Safety Unit, on 0207 275 3230, quoting reference 4614098/12. Or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 7 Islington man sentenced for antisemitic graffiti in Stamford Hill
- 8 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 9 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 10 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park