Bad weather: Plan B slips up on stage at the Hackney Weekend
Rapper Plan B suffered a few slips on the stage this morning, as he played in the middle of a heavy rainstorm.
The singer and rapper, whose real name is Ben Drew, persevered with his set, also overcoming technical hitches.
His extraordinary talent was apparent, switching between soul singing ballad She Said to the angry rap of Ill Manors, which makes reference to last summer’s riots.
Jessie J who played afterwards said she sympathised with Plan B.
“It’s not easy up here on the stage when it’s raining,” she told the BBC.
You may also want to watch:
Plan B’s guitarist looked rather surprised as he jumped on him at the end of the set.
- 1 Lower Clapton restaurant to hold free meals event for struggling people
- 2 Jealous Dalston murderer stabbed victim through his heart with scissors
- 3 Hackney mother seeks compensation after living with mice infestation
- 4 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 5 Olympic boxer joins fight to make vegetable poverty history in Hackney
- 6 Hackney Half marathon to go ahead amid uncertain Covid restrictions
- 7 Stamford Hill singer says Hackney people helped him on creative path
- 8 Tributes paid to Hackney sports hero and coach Lloyd Cowan
- 9 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse