Booking opens for Hackney’s second Little Noise Sessions
Booking has opened for November charity gigs series the Little Noise Sessions, which is being hosted at St John-at-Hackney Church for the second time.
Curated by Radio 2 DJ Jo Whiley, the week of gigs aims to raise funds for learning disability charity Mencap and begins on November 20.
Headliners already announced include Mercury Prize nominees Richard Hawley and The Maccabees.
Folk rockers Noah And The Whale, Sweden’s First Aid Kit, Ireland’s Villagers, plus Daughter, Lucy Rose, Jamie N Commons and King Charles are also billed, with further line-up announcements to come.
The series is now in its seventh year.
You may also want to watch:
Previous headliners have included Coldplay, Elbow and Sinead O’Connor.
Tickets can be booked at www.littlenoisesessions.org.uk
- 1 Turner Prize winning artist holds exhibition in his former Hackney school
- 2 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 3 Huge new charity kitchen aims to produce 100,000 meals east London people this summer
- 4 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 5 Letter against the use of e-scooters on roads
- 6 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 7 Free boat parties, stone-fired pizza and more this weekend in Hackney
- 8 Meet the Wonder Warriors – the charity helping women with endometriosis
- 9 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 10 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised