Booking opens for Hackney’s second Little Noise Sessions
Booking has opened for November charity gigs series the Little Noise Sessions, which is being hosted at St John-at-Hackney Church for the second time.
Curated by Radio 2 DJ Jo Whiley, the week of gigs aims to raise funds for learning disability charity Mencap and begins on November 20.
Headliners already announced include Mercury Prize nominees Richard Hawley and The Maccabees.
Folk rockers Noah And The Whale, Sweden’s First Aid Kit, Ireland’s Villagers, plus Daughter, Lucy Rose, Jamie N Commons and King Charles are also billed, with further line-up announcements to come.
The series is now in its seventh year.
You may also want to watch:
Previous headliners have included Coldplay, Elbow and Sinead O’Connor.
Tickets can be booked at www.littlenoisesessions.org.uk
- 1 Man attacked with metal pole in Clapton
- 2 Hackney man, 22, died struggling to breathe in prison cell for eight minutes
- 3 Hackney had worst knife crime rate in London, report finds
- 4 Dalston revealed as Hackney's top hotspot for weapons offences
- 5 Hackney leaders welcome Mayor Khan's ULEZ expansion
- 6 Stats show rate of rise in Covid rates locally
- 7 Hackney sees house prices boom by more than 108 per cent over ten years
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 What A Wonderful World: Hackney Choirs sing for climate action ahead of COP26
- 10 I’m terrible at golf. Can a Shoreditch centre help me improve?