Booking opens for Hackney’s second Little Noise Sessions
Booking has opened for November charity gigs series the Little Noise Sessions, which is being hosted at St John-at-Hackney Church for the second time.
Curated by Radio 2 DJ Jo Whiley, the week of gigs aims to raise funds for learning disability charity Mencap and begins on November 20.
Headliners already announced include Mercury Prize nominees Richard Hawley and The Maccabees.
Folk rockers Noah And The Whale, Sweden’s First Aid Kit, Ireland’s Villagers, plus Daughter, Lucy Rose, Jamie N Commons and King Charles are also billed, with further line-up announcements to come.
The series is now in its seventh year.
You may also want to watch:
Previous headliners have included Coldplay, Elbow and Sinead O’Connor.
Tickets can be booked at www.littlenoisesessions.org.uk
- 1 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 4 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 5 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 6 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 7 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 8 Hackney writer creates web series to deter young people from "street life"
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction