Booking opens for Hackney’s second Little Noise Sessions
Booking has opened for November charity gigs series the Little Noise Sessions, which is being hosted at St John-at-Hackney Church for the second time.
Curated by Radio 2 DJ Jo Whiley, the week of gigs aims to raise funds for learning disability charity Mencap and begins on November 20.
Headliners already announced include Mercury Prize nominees Richard Hawley and The Maccabees.
Folk rockers Noah And The Whale, Sweden’s First Aid Kit, Ireland’s Villagers, plus Daughter, Lucy Rose, Jamie N Commons and King Charles are also billed, with further line-up announcements to come.
The series is now in its seventh year.
You may also want to watch:
Previous headliners have included Coldplay, Elbow and Sinead O’Connor.
Tickets can be booked at www.littlenoisesessions.org.uk
- 1 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 4 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 7 Hackney author speaks out against stop and search
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- 10 Woman arrested over London Fields shooting that left innocent bystander paralysed