BOXPARK Shoreditch welcomes football fans for live screenings
- Credit: Archant
BOXPARK Shoreditch is bringing back live football screenings for the first time since the national lockdown.
Tickets for the Champions League Final (May 26) sold out within minutes of going live but football fans can still book tickets for the Europa League Final on May 29.
It will see Manchester United face off against Villerreal, a team which has never competed in any European final before.
BOXPARK's Head of Events, David Byrne said it has been a long time since people have been able to watch football with friends: "We've missed the atmosphere and friendly banter with other fans, so we're looking forward to welcoming Londoners back to BOXPARK Shoreditch to get their football fix."
Tickets for two include a jug of Coors for £20 or a group of six with three Coors jugs can grab tickets for £60.
Customers must arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before kick-off to claim their table and drinks.
- 1 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000
- 2 Vacant Grade I-listed Shoreditch church to be restored and revamped
- 3 £5.75m investment agreed for "historic" Clapton leisure centre
- 4 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 5 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 6 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 7 Jailed: Cyclist who rode off after fatal collision with 'gentleman', 72
- 8 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 9 'No further action' after officer knelt on neck of Black suspect in Finsbury Park
- 10 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney