Boy, 15, stabbed during Turkish culture festival in Clissold Park, Stoke Newington
A teenage boy was stabbed in broad daylight as revellers nearby took part in a cultural festival in Stoke Newington’s Clissold Park this weekend.
The 15-year-old suffered a stab wound to the abdomen shortly before 3.10pm on Sunday (July 3).
He was taken to hospital where his injury was described as non-life threatening or changing.
The attack happened during a Turkish cultural festival.
Officers have arrested a 14-year-old boy from Tottenham.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call DC Simon Johnston on 020 7275 3628 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hackney had worst knife crime rate in London, report finds
- 2 Dalston revealed as Hackney's top hotspot for weapons offences
- 3 Hackney sees house prices boom by more than 108 per cent over ten years
- 4 'I think religion is a way for people to live meaningfully together': New Rabbi embraces Stoke Newington
- 5 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 6 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this Halloween weekend
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 9 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 10 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack