Boy, 15, stabbed during Turkish culture festival in Clissold Park, Stoke Newington
A teenage boy was stabbed in broad daylight as revellers nearby took part in a cultural festival in Stoke Newington’s Clissold Park this weekend.
The 15-year-old suffered a stab wound to the abdomen shortly before 3.10pm on Sunday (July 3).
He was taken to hospital where his injury was described as non-life threatening or changing.
The attack happened during a Turkish cultural festival.
Officers have arrested a 14-year-old boy from Tottenham.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call DC Simon Johnston on 020 7275 3628 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 4 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images