Boy, 15, stabbed during Turkish culture festival in Clissold Park, Stoke Newington
A teenage boy was stabbed in broad daylight as revellers nearby took part in a cultural festival in Stoke Newington’s Clissold Park this weekend.
The 15-year-old suffered a stab wound to the abdomen shortly before 3.10pm on Sunday (July 3).
He was taken to hospital where his injury was described as non-life threatening or changing.
The attack happened during a Turkish cultural festival.
Officers have arrested a 14-year-old boy from Tottenham.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call DC Simon Johnston on 020 7275 3628 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 3 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 6 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 7 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 8 Hackney service remembers Prince Philip, 'rock of the nation'
- 9 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 10 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens