Boy, 15, stabbed during Turkish culture festival in Clissold Park, Stoke Newington
A teenage boy was stabbed in broad daylight as revellers nearby took part in a cultural festival in Stoke Newington’s Clissold Park this weekend.
The 15-year-old suffered a stab wound to the abdomen shortly before 3.10pm on Sunday (July 3).
He was taken to hospital where his injury was described as non-life threatening or changing.
The attack happened during a Turkish cultural festival.
Officers have arrested a 14-year-old boy from Tottenham.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call DC Simon Johnston on 020 7275 3628 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 2 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 3 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000
- 4 Vacant Grade I-listed Shoreditch church to be restored and revamped
- 5 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 6 £5.75m investment agreed for "historic" Clapton leisure centre
- 7 Hackney residents plan to make noise for more representative voting systems
- 8 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 9 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 10 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6