Brew Club joins growing community of breweries in Bohemia Place
- Credit: Archant
A start-up that allows beer enthusiasts to make their own batch has joined the growing community of breweries in Bohemia Place.
Brew Club has moved from its former home at the Upper Clapton Tram Depot due to rent hikes, but co-founder Rob Berezowski said the new location was a more natural fit anyway.
It is the only brewery offering the sessions in Hackney, and Rob says there’s only one other place in London – UBrew in Bermondsey – doing what they do.
“It’s for hobbyists, really,” Rob explained. “There’s a lot of people out there who want to brew but don’t want to invest time and money, you need high-tech equipment.“
Brew Club runs brewing evenings and a beginners club on weekends.”
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 3 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 4 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 5 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 6 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 7 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 8 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 9 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
- 10 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art