Brew Club joins growing community of breweries in Bohemia Place
- Credit: Archant
A start-up that allows beer enthusiasts to make their own batch has joined the growing community of breweries in Bohemia Place.
Brew Club has moved from its former home at the Upper Clapton Tram Depot due to rent hikes, but co-founder Rob Berezowski said the new location was a more natural fit anyway.
It is the only brewery offering the sessions in Hackney, and Rob says there’s only one other place in London – UBrew in Bermondsey – doing what they do.
“It’s for hobbyists, really,” Rob explained. “There’s a lot of people out there who want to brew but don’t want to invest time and money, you need high-tech equipment.“
Brew Club runs brewing evenings and a beginners club on weekends.”
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 3 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 4 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 5 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 6 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 7 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 8 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 9 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 10 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside