Brew Club joins growing community of breweries in Bohemia Place
- Credit: Archant
A start-up that allows beer enthusiasts to make their own batch has joined the growing community of breweries in Bohemia Place.
Brew Club has moved from its former home at the Upper Clapton Tram Depot due to rent hikes, but co-founder Rob Berezowski said the new location was a more natural fit anyway.
It is the only brewery offering the sessions in Hackney, and Rob says there’s only one other place in London – UBrew in Bermondsey – doing what they do.
“It’s for hobbyists, really,” Rob explained. “There’s a lot of people out there who want to brew but don’t want to invest time and money, you need high-tech equipment.“
Brew Club runs brewing evenings and a beginners club on weekends.”
- 1 'Catastrophic consequences': Thousands of unvaccinated could lose work at Homerton Hospital
- 2 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 3 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 4 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 5 Dalston delivery drivers demand shelter, safety and 'dignity'
- 6 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 7 Woman 'may face life-changing injuries' after Dalston e-scooter crash
- 8 Library of Things opens in Dalston: Steam cleaners, tools and more for rent
- 9 'We are trying to shift a culture': ending harassment of Hackney school pupils
- 10 Dalston food couriers protest will disrupt deliveries this afternoon