Brew Club joins growing community of breweries in Bohemia Place
- Credit: Archant
A start-up that allows beer enthusiasts to make their own batch has joined the growing community of breweries in Bohemia Place.
Brew Club has moved from its former home at the Upper Clapton Tram Depot due to rent hikes, but co-founder Rob Berezowski said the new location was a more natural fit anyway.
It is the only brewery offering the sessions in Hackney, and Rob says there’s only one other place in London – UBrew in Bermondsey – doing what they do.
“It’s for hobbyists, really,” Rob explained. “There’s a lot of people out there who want to brew but don’t want to invest time and money, you need high-tech equipment.“
Brew Club runs brewing evenings and a beginners club on weekends.”
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lower Clapton restaurant to hold free meals event for struggling people
- 2 Jealous Dalston murderer stabbed victim through his heart with scissors
- 3 Hackney mother seeks compensation after living with mice infestation
- 4 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 5 Olympic boxer joins fight to make vegetable poverty history in Hackney
- 6 Hackney Half marathon to go ahead amid uncertain Covid restrictions
- 7 Stamford Hill singer says Hackney people helped him on creative path
- 8 Tributes paid to Hackney sports hero and coach Lloyd Cowan
- 9 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse