Brew Club joins growing community of breweries in Bohemia Place
- Credit: Archant
A start-up that allows beer enthusiasts to make their own batch has joined the growing community of breweries in Bohemia Place.
Brew Club has moved from its former home at the Upper Clapton Tram Depot due to rent hikes, but co-founder Rob Berezowski said the new location was a more natural fit anyway.
It is the only brewery offering the sessions in Hackney, and Rob says there’s only one other place in London – UBrew in Bermondsey – doing what they do.
“It’s for hobbyists, really,” Rob explained. “There’s a lot of people out there who want to brew but don’t want to invest time and money, you need high-tech equipment.“
Brew Club runs brewing evenings and a beginners club on weekends.”
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 3 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 4 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 5 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 6 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 9 Charity puts on community feasts to tackle food waste
- 10 Police searching for rightful owners of 45 stolen bikes