Brewdog Dalston to become brewery’s first ever fully vegan venue
- Credit: Archant
Brewdog will convert its Stoke Newington bar into its first ever fully vegan venue.
Vegan burger brand Biff's Jack Shack will take over the menu at Brewdog Dalston in Stoke Newington Road, while the brewery will be making all its drinks vegan too.
It comes after Brewdog launched a burger named The Hybrid, which pairs vegan ingredients with meat, sparking a backlash on social media.
"Biff's and beer have always been BBFs; so when @brewdogdalston asked us to join forces it was a no brainer. ," s aid Biff's.
"This one is easily gonna be our biggest move to date and we're so psyched that Brewdog are joining us on this journey to take plant power to the next level.
You may also want to watch:
Biff's, which has moved from Boxpark Shoreditch, is the creator of the Father Jack, voted Time Out's favourite vegan burger, and the Samuel Hell Jackson burger.
There will be a soft launch from October 14 to 16 with two-for-one on all burgers and wings.
- 1 "Heartless" Joshua White killers jailed for life
- 2 Broken De Beauvoir Estate lift saw man "bump" wife in wheelchair down stairs
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney Rabbi campaigns with Idris Elba, Ed Sheeran, Lewis Hamilton and others to Never Forget Stephen Lawrence
- 5 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 6 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 7 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 8 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 9 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 10 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death