Brewdog Dalston to become brewery’s first ever fully vegan venue
- Credit: Archant
Brewdog will convert its Stoke Newington bar into its first ever fully vegan venue.
Vegan burger brand Biff's Jack Shack will take over the menu at Brewdog Dalston in Stoke Newington Road, while the brewery will be making all its drinks vegan too.
It comes after Brewdog launched a burger named The Hybrid, which pairs vegan ingredients with meat, sparking a backlash on social media.
"Biff's and beer have always been BBFs; so when @brewdogdalston asked us to join forces it was a no brainer. ," s aid Biff's.
"This one is easily gonna be our biggest move to date and we're so psyched that Brewdog are joining us on this journey to take plant power to the next level.
Biff's, which has moved from Boxpark Shoreditch, is the creator of the Father Jack, voted Time Out's favourite vegan burger, and the Samuel Hell Jackson burger.
There will be a soft launch from October 14 to 16 with two-for-one on all burgers and wings.
- 1 Children hospitalised in Stamford Hill house fire involving candles
- 2 Man on trial for attempted murder of girlfriend was in drug-induced psychosis
- 3 CCTV: Dog walker helped raped woman, 19, call the police in Hackney
- 4 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 5 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 6 Homerton LTN to be made permanent despite division among residents
- 7 Drivers and assistants for special needs pupils vote to strike after council 'brush off'
- 8 Boxpark reveals plans for Shoreditch rooftop garden
- 9 Acapella choir to debut at Hackney's Round Chapel
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns