Brewdog Dalston to become brewery’s first ever fully vegan venue
- Credit: Archant
Brewdog will convert its Stoke Newington bar into its first ever fully vegan venue.
Vegan burger brand Biff's Jack Shack will take over the menu at Brewdog Dalston in Stoke Newington Road, while the brewery will be making all its drinks vegan too.
It comes after Brewdog launched a burger named The Hybrid, which pairs vegan ingredients with meat, sparking a backlash on social media.
"Biff's and beer have always been BBFs; so when @brewdogdalston asked us to join forces it was a no brainer. ," s aid Biff's.
"This one is easily gonna be our biggest move to date and we're so psyched that Brewdog are joining us on this journey to take plant power to the next level.
You may also want to watch:
Biff's, which has moved from Boxpark Shoreditch, is the creator of the Father Jack, voted Time Out's favourite vegan burger, and the Samuel Hell Jackson burger.
There will be a soft launch from October 14 to 16 with two-for-one on all burgers and wings.
- 1 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 4 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images