Britney Spears shoots new video in Dalston
Pop superstar Britney Spears was running around Hackney brandishing a gun yesterday (Monday) as she filmed her latest music video in London.
The 29-year-old singer, who shot to world-wide fame aged just 17 with her debut album ‘…Baby One More Time’, was playing a gun-toting femme fatale for her new single ‘Criminal’.
Her fianc� Jason Trawick, a talent manager, was playing the role of her accomplice in a pastiche of the infamous criminal lovers Bonnie and Clyde.
Cameras rolled as the couple held up a corner shop in west London, and the production moved to Hackney as the pair tried to evade police.
Filming took place near Stoke Newington Town Hall and in a former garage in Arcola Street, Dalston.
You may also want to watch:
The troubled star is attempting a comeback after suffering a much-publicised breakdown four years ago.
• Did you see Britney in Hackney yesterday? Contact reporter Chloe Mayer with your sightings and photos on 020 8477 3774 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 5 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 6 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 7 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 8 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 9 Met officer cleared over moped rider's death during Stoke Newington chase
- 10 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift