Britney Spears shoots new video in Dalston
Pop superstar Britney Spears was running around Hackney brandishing a gun yesterday (Monday) as she filmed her latest music video in London.
The 29-year-old singer, who shot to world-wide fame aged just 17 with her debut album ‘…Baby One More Time’, was playing a gun-toting femme fatale for her new single ‘Criminal’.
Her fianc� Jason Trawick, a talent manager, was playing the role of her accomplice in a pastiche of the infamous criminal lovers Bonnie and Clyde.
Cameras rolled as the couple held up a corner shop in west London, and the production moved to Hackney as the pair tried to evade police.
Filming took place near Stoke Newington Town Hall and in a former garage in Arcola Street, Dalston.
You may also want to watch:
The troubled star is attempting a comeback after suffering a much-publicised breakdown four years ago.
• Did you see Britney in Hackney yesterday? Contact reporter Chloe Mayer with your sightings and photos on 020 8477 3774 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 4 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 5 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 6 Islington man sentenced for antisemitic graffiti in Stamford Hill
- 7 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 8 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 9 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images