Brother of murdered Hackney schoolgirl speaks of grief
Agnes’ brother speaks out after men found guilty of shooting her dead.
The family of murderered schoolgirl Agnes Sina-Inakoju has spoken of their grief after two men were found guilty of shooting her dead.
Abiola, Agnes’ brother, said: “Agnes Sina-Inakoju was a very beautiful, friendly, brilliant and intelligent young girl with lots of potential.
“She was full of ambition and intended to go to Oxford University to continue her study after school.
“Back in March 2009 Agnes represented her school, Haggerston School, in the Hackney regional finals of ‘John Petchey’s Speak Out Challenge’, where she won second place for her presentation about racism that she presented in front of lots of people at the Hackney Empire.
You may also want to watch:
“Agnes had plenty of time for her friends and family. She enjoyed being with her friends. She was a very popular girl and fun to be with. She was lively and always had a smile.
“Agnes’ family have lost a sister, friend and daughter. We still can’t believe that she has been taken away from us at such a young age. We are still coming to terms with her loss and the fact that we will never see her again.
- 1 Lower Clapton restaurant to hold free meals event for struggling people
- 2 Jealous Dalston murderer stabbed victim through his heart with scissors
- 3 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 4 Hackney mother seeks compensation after living with mice infestation
- 5 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 6 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 7 Olympic boxer joins fight to make vegetable poverty history in Hackney
- 8 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 9 Parents raise thousands for home-learning supplies in Hackney and London
- 10 Hackney Half marathon to go ahead amid uncertain Covid restrictions
“She remains in our hearts, where she will remain forever. We will always remember the beautiful times that we shared together as a family.”