Brother of murdered Hackney schoolgirl speaks of grief
Agnes’ brother speaks out after men found guilty of shooting her dead.
The family of murderered schoolgirl Agnes Sina-Inakoju has spoken of their grief after two men were found guilty of shooting her dead.
Abiola, Agnes’ brother, said: “Agnes Sina-Inakoju was a very beautiful, friendly, brilliant and intelligent young girl with lots of potential.
“She was full of ambition and intended to go to Oxford University to continue her study after school.
“Back in March 2009 Agnes represented her school, Haggerston School, in the Hackney regional finals of ‘John Petchey’s Speak Out Challenge’, where she won second place for her presentation about racism that she presented in front of lots of people at the Hackney Empire.
You may also want to watch:
“Agnes had plenty of time for her friends and family. She enjoyed being with her friends. She was a very popular girl and fun to be with. She was lively and always had a smile.
“Agnes’ family have lost a sister, friend and daughter. We still can’t believe that she has been taken away from us at such a young age. We are still coming to terms with her loss and the fact that we will never see her again.
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 5 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 6 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 9 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 10 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
“She remains in our hearts, where she will remain forever. We will always remember the beautiful times that we shared together as a family.”