Buggy hit and two children in hospital after horror smash in Hackney
Two women also in hospital after crash sends car onto pavement and into buggy.
Two children are in hospital after a car mounted the pavement and hit a buggy following a smash with another car at Pembury Junction.
A woman who was with the children, both girls, and one of the drivers, another female, is also in hospital following the horror smash at 3pm today.
The two cars crashed into one another in Amhurst Road sending one spiralling onto the pavement where it hit the buggy.
Ambulance crews raced to the scene and took the two girls and one of the women to the Royal London Hospital while the other woman was taken to Homerton Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
All are all recovering in hospital having suffered non-life changing injuries.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 4 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 5 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 6 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 7 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 8 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 9 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 10 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff wants his side to impose themselves on Barrow