Buggy hit and two children in hospital after horror smash in Hackney
Two women also in hospital after crash sends car onto pavement and into buggy.
Two children are in hospital after a car mounted the pavement and hit a buggy following a smash with another car at Pembury Junction.
A woman who was with the children, both girls, and one of the drivers, another female, is also in hospital following the horror smash at 3pm today.
The two cars crashed into one another in Amhurst Road sending one spiralling onto the pavement where it hit the buggy.
Ambulance crews raced to the scene and took the two girls and one of the women to the Royal London Hospital while the other woman was taken to Homerton Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
All are all recovering in hospital having suffered non-life changing injuries.
- 1 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 2 Hackney Downs anti-vax camp cost £50,000 to remove
- 3 No shortage of energy for runners in the Hackney Half and 5K
- 4 Hackney Wick floating restaurant wins Catey award
- 5 'It could be a grim Christmas': Brexit blamed for Hackney fuel shortages
- 6 TV drama of fascism and resistance in Jewish East London
- 7 Mosaic unveiled near Finsbury Park station entrance at City North
- 8 Meet the Insta-famous Hackney café taking over your feed
- 9 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 10 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild