Buggy hit and two children in hospital after horror smash in Hackney
Two women also in hospital after crash sends car onto pavement and into buggy.
Two children are in hospital after a car mounted the pavement and hit a buggy following a smash with another car at Pembury Junction.
A woman who was with the children, both girls, and one of the drivers, another female, is also in hospital following the horror smash at 3pm today.
The two cars crashed into one another in Amhurst Road sending one spiralling onto the pavement where it hit the buggy.
Ambulance crews raced to the scene and took the two girls and one of the women to the Royal London Hospital while the other woman was taken to Homerton Hospital.
All are all recovering in hospital having suffered non-life changing injuries.
- 1 Four Hackney and Islington properties with amazing skyline views
- 2 Artisan coffee house opens in Angel Central following £16m refurbishment
- 3 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 4 'Catastrophic consequences': Hundreds of unvaccinated could lose work at Homerton Hospital
- 5 Haggerston celebrates the Chinese Lunar New Year
- 6 Shoreditch floral café blooms at new premises in Bethnal Green
- 7 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 8 Dalston delivery drivers demand shelter, safety and 'dignity'
- 9 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 10 Three jailed after 'horrific' revenge attack on teenage boy near Finsbury Park