Buggy hit and two children in hospital after horror smash in Hackney
Two women also in hospital after crash sends car onto pavement and into buggy.
Two children are in hospital after a car mounted the pavement and hit a buggy following a smash with another car at Pembury Junction.
A woman who was with the children, both girls, and one of the drivers, another female, is also in hospital following the horror smash at 3pm today.
The two cars crashed into one another in Amhurst Road sending one spiralling onto the pavement where it hit the buggy.
Ambulance crews raced to the scene and took the two girls and one of the women to the Royal London Hospital while the other woman was taken to Homerton Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
All are all recovering in hospital having suffered non-life changing injuries.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 3 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 4 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 8 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 9 Hackney Council cyberattack: Stolen data published on the dark web
- 10 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition