A-level results: Cardinal Pole celebrates students’ success
- Credit: Archant
Cardinal Pole school was today celebrating the successes of its students after several were accepted into top universities across the country.
Establishments which confirmed places for Cardinal Pole students included Warwick, Loughborough, Exeter and Surrey.
Price Kastrati, of Springfield Road, gained three A’s and is off to Warwick to study computer science.
“After university I want to start my own business looking at artificial intelligence – setting up a programme and then watching it evolve and develops,” he said.
“I’m very happy with my results today.”
You may also want to watch:
Another getting good news today was Sheridan Gateley of Tower Hamlets, who will be off to Exeter to study International Relations after obtaining an A*, an A and a B.
“After seeing my results I felt a massive sense of relief as I was thinking about all of the worst case scenarios if I didn’t get the grades – I’m just relieved it’s over,” he said.
- 1 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 4 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 8 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 9 Islington man sentenced for antisemitic graffiti in Stamford Hill
- 10 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
“I’m happy with what I got and the school gave me all the support I needed to get these grades, so a big thank you to the teachers.”
Click here for coverage of all the latest Hackney A-level results and analysis