A-level results: Cardinal Pole celebrates students’ success
- Credit: Archant
Cardinal Pole school was today celebrating the successes of its students after several were accepted into top universities across the country.
Establishments which confirmed places for Cardinal Pole students included Warwick, Loughborough, Exeter and Surrey.
Price Kastrati, of Springfield Road, gained three A’s and is off to Warwick to study computer science.
“After university I want to start my own business looking at artificial intelligence – setting up a programme and then watching it evolve and develops,” he said.
“I’m very happy with my results today.”
Another getting good news today was Sheridan Gateley of Tower Hamlets, who will be off to Exeter to study International Relations after obtaining an A*, an A and a B.
“After seeing my results I felt a massive sense of relief as I was thinking about all of the worst case scenarios if I didn’t get the grades – I’m just relieved it’s over,” he said.
- 1 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 2 Kids join police as 20 speed tickets given out
- 3 12 stolen phones recovered after stop and search in Hackney
- 4 By-election after Hackney Labour councillor resigns
- 5 Demolition begins to make way for Hoxton homes
- 6 Two teenagers charged after 12 phones nicked in stealing spree
- 7 All you need to know about Hackney Half and Hackney Moves
- 8 Operation to crack down on Dalston street robberies erupted into 'violence'
- 9 Three men convicted for Dalston shooting
- 10 Stoke Newington: Pret 'sorry' after staff tell indy café 'we'll steal your customers'
“I’m happy with what I got and the school gave me all the support I needed to get these grades, so a big thank you to the teachers.”
Click here for coverage of all the latest Hackney A-level results and analysis