A-level results: Cardinal Pole celebrates students’ success
- Credit: Archant
Cardinal Pole school was today celebrating the successes of its students after several were accepted into top universities across the country.
Establishments which confirmed places for Cardinal Pole students included Warwick, Loughborough, Exeter and Surrey.
Price Kastrati, of Springfield Road, gained three A’s and is off to Warwick to study computer science.
“After university I want to start my own business looking at artificial intelligence – setting up a programme and then watching it evolve and develops,” he said.
“I’m very happy with my results today.”
You may also want to watch:
Another getting good news today was Sheridan Gateley of Tower Hamlets, who will be off to Exeter to study International Relations after obtaining an A*, an A and a B.
“After seeing my results I felt a massive sense of relief as I was thinking about all of the worst case scenarios if I didn’t get the grades – I’m just relieved it’s over,” he said.
- 1 "Heartless" Joshua White killers jailed for life
- 2 Broken De Beauvoir Estate lift saw man "bump" wife in wheelchair down stairs
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 5 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 6 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 7 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 8 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death
- 9 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 10 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
“I’m happy with what I got and the school gave me all the support I needed to get these grades, so a big thank you to the teachers.”
Click here for coverage of all the latest Hackney A-level results and analysis