Cash reward for safe return of French Bulldog stolen near London Fields
- Credit: Archant
A devastated London Fields dog owner is offering a cash reward for the safe return of her stolen French Bulldog puppy.
One-year-old Patti was taken from a fenced communal area outside Laura Bradley’s Richmond Road home at about 1pm on Sunday.
She is black and brindle coloured with a distinctive white patch on her chest.
Laura told the Gazette: “We’re obviously very worried so are appealing for anyone who has seen or heard anything to please get in touch. We just want her home.”
Anyone who can help is asked to call Laura on 07824 551 227 or 07966 435 026.
You may also want to watch:
The number of French Bulldogs registered in Britain has increased by 2,700 per cent since 2004, making them one of the UK’s most popular dog breeds, according to The Kennel Club.
- 1 Lower Clapton restaurant to hold free meals event for struggling people
- 2 Jealous Dalston murderer stabbed victim through his heart with scissors
- 3 Hackney mother seeks compensation after living with mice infestation
- 4 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 5 Olympic boxer joins fight to make vegetable poverty history in Hackney
- 6 Hackney Half marathon to go ahead amid uncertain Covid restrictions
- 7 Stamford Hill singer says Hackney people helped him on creative path
- 8 Tributes paid to Hackney sports hero and coach Lloyd Cowan
- 9 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse