Cash reward for safe return of French Bulldog stolen near London Fields
- Credit: Archant
A devastated London Fields dog owner is offering a cash reward for the safe return of her stolen French Bulldog puppy.
One-year-old Patti was taken from a fenced communal area outside Laura Bradley’s Richmond Road home at about 1pm on Sunday.
She is black and brindle coloured with a distinctive white patch on her chest.
Laura told the Gazette: “We’re obviously very worried so are appealing for anyone who has seen or heard anything to please get in touch. We just want her home.”
Anyone who can help is asked to call Laura on 07824 551 227 or 07966 435 026.
You may also want to watch:
The number of French Bulldogs registered in Britain has increased by 2,700 per cent since 2004, making them one of the UK’s most popular dog breeds, according to The Kennel Club.
- 1 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 4 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 5 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 6 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 7 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 8 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 9 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 10 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction