Cash reward for safe return of French Bulldog stolen near London Fields
- Credit: Archant
A devastated London Fields dog owner is offering a cash reward for the safe return of her stolen French Bulldog puppy.
One-year-old Patti was taken from a fenced communal area outside Laura Bradley’s Richmond Road home at about 1pm on Sunday.
She is black and brindle coloured with a distinctive white patch on her chest.
Laura told the Gazette: “We’re obviously very worried so are appealing for anyone who has seen or heard anything to please get in touch. We just want her home.”
Anyone who can help is asked to call Laura on 07824 551 227 or 07966 435 026.
You may also want to watch:
The number of French Bulldogs registered in Britain has increased by 2,700 per cent since 2004, making them one of the UK’s most popular dog breeds, according to The Kennel Club.
- 1 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 2 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 3 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 4 Finsbury Park house to be transformed for ‘Halloween experience’
- 5 O's will need a much improved display against leaders Forest Green
- 6 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 7 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 8 How you can get free pizza at a Hoxton restaurant
- 9 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 10 Nuisance drinkers in Hackney to be fined under new order