Charity Christmas gift fair in De Beauvoir this weekend
Home made cushions, tea towels, Christmas wreaths, jewellery, knitting and crochet stalls to give you Christmas present inspiration
De Beauvoir designers, bakers and craftsmen are coming together for an exclusive Christmas charity gift fair this weekend.
Organised by newly-formed campaign group De Beauvoir Underground, the entry fee to The De Beauvoir Town Christmas Fair will be donated to the �500,000 revamp of St Peter’s Church Crypt in De Beauvoir Road.
The indoor market of around 30 stalls will include home ware, printed products, cushions, tea towels, Christmas wreaths, jewellery, knitting and crochet stalls.
Contributors include renowned designer Ella Doran whose studio is in De Beauvoir, the Healthy Back Bag Co, which sells bags which distribute weight evenly across the back, online boutique Bottle Green Homes, and Caribbean fashion house Kai Designs.
Refreshments will be on sale from the De Beauvoir Deli based in Southgate Road and Norwegian cooking and fairy cakes will be available from artisan bakers.
There will also be a Santa’s grotto and lots of great raffle prizes.
- 1 Boy, 15, charged with attempted murder of woman out riding bike
- 2 Boy charged with 3 offences after series of Hackney Marshes sex assaults
- 3 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 4 8 charged after drugs raids in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 5 Boy, 16, in custody after spate of sexual assaults in Hackney Marshes
- 6 Met defends Israeli police visit to Hackney
- 7 Series of failures sees Met Police placed under special measures
- 8 Police search for witness who helped rape victim
- 9 Wanted: Suspect sought after series of sexual assaults in Hackney Marshes area
- 10 Census 2021: What has changed in your borough since 2011?
The fair takes place this Saturday December 4 and Sunday December 5 in the Guiden furniture Showroom, 72 Southgate Road from 10am to 6pm.
Entry is free to De Beauvoir Underground Members (�5 membership fee), �3 single, or �5 family.