Charity Christmas gift fair in De Beauvoir this weekend
Home made cushions, tea towels, Christmas wreaths, jewellery, knitting and crochet stalls to give you Christmas present inspiration
De Beauvoir designers, bakers and craftsmen are coming together for an exclusive Christmas charity gift fair this weekend.
Organised by newly-formed campaign group De Beauvoir Underground, the entry fee to The De Beauvoir Town Christmas Fair will be donated to the �500,000 revamp of St Peter’s Church Crypt in De Beauvoir Road.
The indoor market of around 30 stalls will include home ware, printed products, cushions, tea towels, Christmas wreaths, jewellery, knitting and crochet stalls.
Contributors include renowned designer Ella Doran whose studio is in De Beauvoir, the Healthy Back Bag Co, which sells bags which distribute weight evenly across the back, online boutique Bottle Green Homes, and Caribbean fashion house Kai Designs.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments will be on sale from the De Beauvoir Deli based in Southgate Road and Norwegian cooking and fairy cakes will be available from artisan bakers.
There will also be a Santa’s grotto and lots of great raffle prizes.
- 1 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 4 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
The fair takes place this Saturday December 4 and Sunday December 5 in the Guiden furniture Showroom, 72 Southgate Road from 10am to 6pm.
Entry is free to De Beauvoir Underground Members (�5 membership fee), �3 single, or �5 family.