Tottenham Women prepare for life in top flight
- Credit: Archant
Karen Hills’ has recently spent time in France for the Women’s World Cup
Spurs Women will face a big challenge on the opening weekend of the FA Women's Super League campaign.
Karen Hills will take her side to London rivals Chelsea, the semi-finalists of last season's UEFA Women's Champions League, on September 7/8.
It will provide Tottenham Hotspur Women with a tough, but exciting first clash in the top flight.
An exact date, kick-off time, venue and ticketing information is expected to be confirmed in due course.
You may also want to watch:
Remaining fixtures for the club's first season in the FA Women's Super League will be published at some point on Wednesday, July 10.
Hills recently spent time in France at the 2019 Women's World Cup as part of a new type of FA coach development initiative.
- 1 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 2 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 3 Undercover Met officers may have infiltrated Hackney CND
- 4 Decision to demolish 'irreplaceable' community hall in Hackney on hold
- 5 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 6 Stoke Newington restauranteur's father becomes Dementia Friend at 101
- 7 Hackney Travellers campaign to move back to Olympic site
- 8 Mural competition launched for Homerton green corridor
- 9 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 10 'It’s scandalous': Hackney LTN's £4m in fines in 18 months
The Spurs boss was one of 13 female coaches in the top three tiers of the women's professional game in England to travel out to France.
"To have an opportunity to do something like this was fantastic," Spurs boss Hills told the FA website.