Tottenham Women prepare for life in top flight
- Credit: Archant
Karen Hills’ has recently spent time in France for the Women’s World Cup
Spurs Women will face a big challenge on the opening weekend of the FA Women's Super League campaign.
Karen Hills will take her side to London rivals Chelsea, the semi-finalists of last season's UEFA Women's Champions League, on September 7/8.
It will provide Tottenham Hotspur Women with a tough, but exciting first clash in the top flight.
An exact date, kick-off time, venue and ticketing information is expected to be confirmed in due course.
You may also want to watch:
Remaining fixtures for the club's first season in the FA Women's Super League will be published at some point on Wednesday, July 10.
Hills recently spent time in France at the 2019 Women's World Cup as part of a new type of FA coach development initiative.
- 1 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Police divers search for man who fell from boat into freezing River Lea
- 10 Woman arrested over London Fields shooting that left innocent bystander paralysed
The Spurs boss was one of 13 female coaches in the top three tiers of the women's professional game in England to travel out to France.
"To have an opportunity to do something like this was fantastic," Spurs boss Hills told the FA website.