Tottenham Women prepare for life in top flight
- Credit: Archant
Karen Hills’ has recently spent time in France for the Women’s World Cup
Spurs Women will face a big challenge on the opening weekend of the FA Women's Super League campaign.
Karen Hills will take her side to London rivals Chelsea, the semi-finalists of last season's UEFA Women's Champions League, on September 7/8.
It will provide Tottenham Hotspur Women with a tough, but exciting first clash in the top flight.
An exact date, kick-off time, venue and ticketing information is expected to be confirmed in due course.
You may also want to watch:
Remaining fixtures for the club's first season in the FA Women's Super League will be published at some point on Wednesday, July 10.
Hills recently spent time in France at the 2019 Women's World Cup as part of a new type of FA coach development initiative.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 4 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 5 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 6 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 7 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 8 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 9 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff wants his side to impose themselves on Barrow
- 10 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
The Spurs boss was one of 13 female coaches in the top three tiers of the women's professional game in England to travel out to France.
"To have an opportunity to do something like this was fantastic," Spurs boss Hills told the FA website.