Clissold Park fireworks will have ‘super heroes’ theme
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The Fireworks Show in Clissold Park will have a super heroes theme this year.
The 20-minute pyro-musical performance will be choreographed to a mix of classic superhero tracks like the Batman or Thor theme, and those attending are being urged to come dressed as their all-time favourite characters.
Cllr Jonathan McShane, said: “Everyone has a favourite superhero, so be sure to get your outfits out, your masks on, to not only join the fun but be part it.
“We look forward to recreating the magic of last year’s show and wish everyone who goes this November a super night.”
Children’s funfair rides and food and drink stalls complete the line-up on Saturday November 7.
You may also want to watch:
Hackney Council is also looking for volunteers to help marshall the event, who are free between 5pm and 8.30pm on the evening, who will be offered two free tickets.
Call 020 8356 4309 to register an interest.
- 1 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 2 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
Tickets are available at the Hackney Empire box office and cost £7.50 for adults and £2.50 for children who live in the borough, and £8.50 and £3.50 respectively for non-residents.