Clissold Park fireworks will have ‘super heroes’ theme
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The Fireworks Show in Clissold Park will have a super heroes theme this year.
The 20-minute pyro-musical performance will be choreographed to a mix of classic superhero tracks like the Batman or Thor theme, and those attending are being urged to come dressed as their all-time favourite characters.
Cllr Jonathan McShane, said: “Everyone has a favourite superhero, so be sure to get your outfits out, your masks on, to not only join the fun but be part it.
“We look forward to recreating the magic of last year’s show and wish everyone who goes this November a super night.”
Children’s funfair rides and food and drink stalls complete the line-up on Saturday November 7.
Hackney Council is also looking for volunteers to help marshall the event, who are free between 5pm and 8.30pm on the evening, who will be offered two free tickets.
Call 020 8356 4309 to register an interest.
- 1 Guilty: Man lured 2 young girls into garage and sexually abused them
- 2 Patrick Anzy: Three men jailed following Gillett Square murder
- 3 Dalston shop fire under investigation
- 4 Call to stop weedkiller use at estate
- 5 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 6 Boy, 15, charged with attempted murder of woman out riding bike
- 7 Fundraiser for Cambridge Uni course to tell Hackney people's stories
- 8 New entrance opens at Hackney Central Overground station
- 9 Boy charged with 3 offences after series of Hackney Marshes sex assaults
- 10 Illustrations capture a fresh view of Hackney
Tickets are available at the Hackney Empire box office and cost £7.50 for adults and £2.50 for children who live in the borough, and £8.50 and £3.50 respectively for non-residents.