Clissold Park fireworks will have ‘super heroes’ theme
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The Fireworks Show in Clissold Park will have a super heroes theme this year.
The 20-minute pyro-musical performance will be choreographed to a mix of classic superhero tracks like the Batman or Thor theme, and those attending are being urged to come dressed as their all-time favourite characters.
Cllr Jonathan McShane, said: “Everyone has a favourite superhero, so be sure to get your outfits out, your masks on, to not only join the fun but be part it.
“We look forward to recreating the magic of last year’s show and wish everyone who goes this November a super night.”
Children’s funfair rides and food and drink stalls complete the line-up on Saturday November 7.
Hackney Council is also looking for volunteers to help marshall the event, who are free between 5pm and 8.30pm on the evening, who will be offered two free tickets.
Call 020 8356 4309 to register an interest.
- 1 Hackney high streets to get funding boost
- 2 Man 'threw toolbox' at woman's head at Overground station
- 3 Met officer sacked for concealing proceeds of husband's crimes
- 4 Video shows jewellers in Stamford Hill robbed twice in two months
- 5 Court shown moment man is arrested in the road naked after 'ferocious' attack on girlfriend
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 Pay cut decision overturned after council worker strike
- 8 First-of-its-kind De Beauvoir event brings women and the police together
- 9 Dedicated police team set up for Shoreditch Town Centre
- 10 'We're sorry': Hackney Council apologises after pandemic repairs backlog
Tickets are available at the Hackney Empire box office and cost £7.50 for adults and £2.50 for children who live in the borough, and £8.50 and £3.50 respectively for non-residents.