Clissold Park fireworks will have ‘super heroes’ theme
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The Fireworks Show in Clissold Park will have a super heroes theme this year.
The 20-minute pyro-musical performance will be choreographed to a mix of classic superhero tracks like the Batman or Thor theme, and those attending are being urged to come dressed as their all-time favourite characters.
Cllr Jonathan McShane, said: “Everyone has a favourite superhero, so be sure to get your outfits out, your masks on, to not only join the fun but be part it.
“We look forward to recreating the magic of last year’s show and wish everyone who goes this November a super night.”
Children’s funfair rides and food and drink stalls complete the line-up on Saturday November 7.
You may also want to watch:
Hackney Council is also looking for volunteers to help marshall the event, who are free between 5pm and 8.30pm on the evening, who will be offered two free tickets.
Call 020 8356 4309 to register an interest.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 4 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 5 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 6 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 7 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 8 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
Tickets are available at the Hackney Empire box office and cost £7.50 for adults and £2.50 for children who live in the borough, and £8.50 and £3.50 respectively for non-residents.