Clothes swapping at Dalston Roof Park
- Credit: Archant
A social enterprise is inviting fashionistas to “put some conscience into our clothes” by swapping garments.
Organised by the Clothes Club, participants are asked to bring up to three items of quality clothing to exchange for tokens for others’ outfits.
Early bird tickets cost £8 online or £15 on the door, and money raised will be donated to charities Childhope and Art Against Knives.
Organiser Emily De Groot said: “It’s a great way to inject some new life into your summer wardrobe, without spending lots of money.”
The event at Dalston Roof Park in Ashwin Street opens at 6pm, with clothes swapping taking place from 8pm and a live DJ playing tunes until 11pm.
You may also want to watch:
See www.facebook.com/theclothesclub for more details.
- 1 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 2 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 3 Nuisance drinkers in Hackney to be fined under new order
- 4 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 5 Finsbury Park house to be transformed for ‘Halloween experience’
- 6 O's will need a much improved display against leaders Forest Green
- 7 Calls to boycott Museum of Home until Geffrye statue falls
- 8 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 9 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 10 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world