Co-working company Work.Life to open office in London Fields
- Credit: Professional Images
A co-working company is taking advantage of Hackney’s burgeoning business community by opening a branch in London Fields.
Work.Life is celebrating the first anniversary of its Camden office by launching an 8,000 sq ft site in Sidworth Street.
There will be 180 work spaces for freelancers, start-ups and businesses, with WiFi and coffee included in the fee.
David Kosky, co-founder of Work.Life, said: “We want to offer local freelancers and flexible workers a professional place to base their business that isn’t a busy coffee shop or solitary kitchen table.
“Our experience with Camden shows 80pc of users live within two miles of the building.”
You may also want to watch:
The space, which is set to open next month, will also host free yoga classes, art exhibitions and a photo studio.
Co-founder Elliot Gold said: “We fell in love with the area as it has a vibrant and growing community of workers who want the freedom to escape traditional office life.”
- 1 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 4 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 8 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 9 Hackney Council cyberattack: Stolen data published on the dark web
- 10 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
With no sign up fee or deposit, members can tap in and out all day at costs of £3.50 (plus VAT) an hour.
Monthly memberships will also be available, and anyone living in Hackney will get 20 per cent off for the first two months.
Food will be served by Wringer and Mangle, also in Sidworth Street.
For more information, visit work.life/londonfields.