Co-working company Work.Life to open office in London Fields
- Credit: Professional Images
A co-working company is taking advantage of Hackney’s burgeoning business community by opening a branch in London Fields.
Work.Life is celebrating the first anniversary of its Camden office by launching an 8,000 sq ft site in Sidworth Street.
There will be 180 work spaces for freelancers, start-ups and businesses, with WiFi and coffee included in the fee.
David Kosky, co-founder of Work.Life, said: “We want to offer local freelancers and flexible workers a professional place to base their business that isn’t a busy coffee shop or solitary kitchen table.
“Our experience with Camden shows 80pc of users live within two miles of the building.”
You may also want to watch:
The space, which is set to open next month, will also host free yoga classes, art exhibitions and a photo studio.
Co-founder Elliot Gold said: “We fell in love with the area as it has a vibrant and growing community of workers who want the freedom to escape traditional office life.”
- 1 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 2 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
- 3 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 4 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 5 Hackney's field-to-fork cooking school opens in Lower Clapton
- 6 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 7 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 8 Stoke Newington eatery voted favourite café by Gazette readers
- 9 'It’s scandalous': Hackney LTN's £4m in fines in 18 months
- 10 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
With no sign up fee or deposit, members can tap in and out all day at costs of £3.50 (plus VAT) an hour.
Monthly memberships will also be available, and anyone living in Hackney will get 20 per cent off for the first two months.
Food will be served by Wringer and Mangle, also in Sidworth Street.
For more information, visit work.life/londonfields.