Competition: Win VIP tickets to first day of Arsenal’s Emirates Cup pre-season tournament
- Credit: Arsenal FC via Getty Images
The Ham & High have teamed up with the Arsenal to offer a lucky reader a pair of VIP tickets to the first day of the tournament, in Club Level at Emirates Stadium.
Arsenal are hosting their pre-season tournament the Emirates Cup on Saturday and Sunday.
We’ve teamed up with Gunners to offer a lucky reader a pair of VIP tickets to the first day of the tournament, in Club Level at Emirates Stadium.
Taking part in this year’s competition alongside Arsenal are Portuguese champions Benfica, 2016 Europa League winners Sevilla and Bundesliga club RB Leipzig,
As with the previous Emirates Cup tournaments, fans will enjoy two matches each on both Saturday and Sunday, with one ticket giving access to both matches on a particular day.
For the opportunity to enjoy a day out in style at Emirates Stadium this pre-season, just answer the following question:
Which Gunner star made his Arsenal debut in the 2014 Emirates Cup?
- 1 EXCLUSIVE: Planet Organic responds to backlash about incoming Broadway Market store
- 2 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 3 Business owners concerned by twice-burgled Stamford Hill shop
- 4 South Hackney stabbing: Woman arrested and man left fighting for his life
- 5 'Shock and sadness' after news GP practice will close
- 6 Things to do in north London: Christmas markets, workshops and more this weekend
- 7 Port and pie pop-up coming to Shoreditch
- 8 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 9 Missing girl, 11, could be in Hackney
- 10 Worries at lights shutting off around Hackney
A) Alexis Sanchez
B) Mesut Ozil
C) Petr Cech
For the opportunity to enjoy a day out in style at Emirates Stadium this pre-season, just head to @laythy29 follow the account and retweet his competition post.
Tickets are still available for Day One and Day Two of Emirates Cup 2017, from £25 adults and £12 concessions. Visit Arsenal.com (hyperlink to https://www.eticketing.co.uk/arsenal/Even) to buy.