Concern grows for Fernando De Jesus Estrella Rosa, missing from Hackney for one week
- Credit: police
Police are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of a vulnerable man who has been missing from Hackney for over a week.
Fernando De Jesus Estrella Rosa, 47, was last seen at 9pm on Thursday June 1.
His family have described his disappearance as out of character, and are concerned that he has failed to make contact for such a long period of time according to Scotland Yard.
Fernando is described as white, 5ft 7ins tall, of medium build with short brown hair and stubble.
Officers have urged Ferndando to call them.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call 101 or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 2 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 3 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 4 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 5 Broken De Beauvoir Estate lift saw man "bump" wife in wheelchair down stairs
- 6 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 7 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death
- 8 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 9 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 10 Newington Green's Meeting House to stream concert series for Mary Wollstonecraft's 262nd Birthday