Concern grows for Volodymyr Grybinchak, missing from Hackney for one week
- Credit: police
Police are growing increasingly concerned about a man who has been missing from Hackney for a week.
Volodymyr Grybinchak, 49, was last seen at 7pm last Saturday outside the Twelve Pins Pub in Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park.
He is described as white, 5ft 7ins tall, of medium build with short hair.
When he was last seen, he was wearing a blue puffa-style jacket, a light coloured T-shirt, light blue jeans and white trainers.
A spokesman for Scotland Yard said: “Volodymyr’s disappearance is out of character. His family and officers are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police via 101 or @MetCC, or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 3 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 4 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney
- 7 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 8 Calls to boycott Museum of Home until Geffrye statue falls
- 9 Nuisance drinkers in Hackney to be fined under new order
- 10 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian