Concern grows for Volodymyr Grybinchak, missing from Hackney for one week
- Credit: police
Police are growing increasingly concerned about a man who has been missing from Hackney for a week.
Volodymyr Grybinchak, 49, was last seen at 7pm last Saturday outside the Twelve Pins Pub in Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park.
He is described as white, 5ft 7ins tall, of medium build with short hair.
When he was last seen, he was wearing a blue puffa-style jacket, a light coloured T-shirt, light blue jeans and white trainers.
A spokesman for Scotland Yard said: “Volodymyr’s disappearance is out of character. His family and officers are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police via 101 or @MetCC, or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 6 Newington Green's Meeting House to stream concert series for Mary Wollstonecraft's 262nd Birthday
- 7 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 8 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 9 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 10 Hackney service remembers Prince Philip, 'rock of the nation'