Concern grows for Volodymyr Grybinchak, missing from Hackney for one week
- Credit: police
Police are growing increasingly concerned about a man who has been missing from Hackney for a week.
Volodymyr Grybinchak, 49, was last seen at 7pm last Saturday outside the Twelve Pins Pub in Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park.
He is described as white, 5ft 7ins tall, of medium build with short hair.
When he was last seen, he was wearing a blue puffa-style jacket, a light coloured T-shirt, light blue jeans and white trainers.
A spokesman for Scotland Yard said: “Volodymyr’s disappearance is out of character. His family and officers are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police via 101 or @MetCC, or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 3 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 4 Community lifelines: Volunteer 'superheroes' feed Hackney people in need
- 5 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 6 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 7 Parents raise thousands for home-learning supplies in Hackney and London
- 8 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 9 Sawing-in-half trick reaches century since first show in Finsbury Park
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse