Conor Bolger missing: Hackney police join search for 15-year-old boy last seen on June 7
- Credit: Archant
Police were today appealing for help finding a 15-year-old boy who has been missing for a fortnight.
Conor Bolger is believed to be in Hackney after reportedly being sighted here. Scotland Yard said he has “strong links” to the borough.
He is white, 6ft tall and slim, police said. He has short hair with a fringe, brown eyes, and a diamond stud in one ear.
He was last seen in Buxton, Derbyshire, on June 7.
“At the time of his disappearance he was wearing a black ‘puffa’ style jacket, black tracksuit bottoms, black trainers and a black baseball cap,” police said in a statement. “He was carrying a small bag.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who knows where Conor is can call police on 101 or phone Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Lower Clapton restaurant to hold free meals event for struggling people
- 2 Jealous Dalston murderer stabbed victim through his heart with scissors
- 3 Hackney mother seeks compensation after living with mice infestation
- 4 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 5 Olympic boxer joins fight to make vegetable poverty history in Hackney
- 6 Hackney Half marathon to go ahead amid uncertain Covid restrictions
- 7 Stamford Hill singer says Hackney people helped him on creative path
- 8 Tributes paid to Hackney sports hero and coach Lloyd Cowan
- 9 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse