Conor Bolger missing: Hackney police join search for 15-year-old boy last seen on June 7
- Credit: Archant
Police were today appealing for help finding a 15-year-old boy who has been missing for a fortnight.
Conor Bolger is believed to be in Hackney after reportedly being sighted here. Scotland Yard said he has “strong links” to the borough.
He is white, 6ft tall and slim, police said. He has short hair with a fringe, brown eyes, and a diamond stud in one ear.
He was last seen in Buxton, Derbyshire, on June 7.
“At the time of his disappearance he was wearing a black ‘puffa’ style jacket, black tracksuit bottoms, black trainers and a black baseball cap,” police said in a statement. “He was carrying a small bag.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who knows where Conor is can call police on 101 or phone Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 3 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 4 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 5 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 6 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 7 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 8 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 9 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers