Conor Bolger missing: Hackney police join search for 15-year-old boy last seen on June 7
- Credit: Archant
Police were today appealing for help finding a 15-year-old boy who has been missing for a fortnight.
Conor Bolger is believed to be in Hackney after reportedly being sighted here. Scotland Yard said he has “strong links” to the borough.
He is white, 6ft tall and slim, police said. He has short hair with a fringe, brown eyes, and a diamond stud in one ear.
He was last seen in Buxton, Derbyshire, on June 7.
“At the time of his disappearance he was wearing a black ‘puffa’ style jacket, black tracksuit bottoms, black trainers and a black baseball cap,” police said in a statement. “He was carrying a small bag.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who knows where Conor is can call police on 101 or phone Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 2 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 3 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 4 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 5 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 6 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 9 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 10 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing