Could it be you? Unclaimed lottery ticket worth �1million in Hackney
One Hackney resident could unknowingly be sitting on a �1million fortune - because they haven’t cashed in their winning lottery ticket.
The National Lottery is hunting for the secret millionaire, who bought the EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle ticket somewhere in the borough, ready for the draw on Tuesday, January 17.
Organisers are desperately urging Hackney players to check and double-check their unique tickets for the winning selection of NBJ899770.
The lucky ticket-holder has until 3pm on Sunday, July 15, to claim their prize – otherwise the cash, plus all the interest, will go to the organisation’s community grant fund, National Lottery Good Causes.
A National Lottery spokesperson said: “We’re desperate to find this mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings – this amazing prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life as they start 2012.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re urging everyone to check their old EuroMillions tickets again, or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding, so that this prize can turn someone into the newest member of the lottery millionaire club.
“Try checking in the pockets of clothing, in wallets, bags and down the back of the sofa.
- 1 Hackney man, 22, died struggling to breathe in prison cell for eight minutes
- 2 Stats show rate of rise in Covid rates locally
- 3 Man attacked with metal pole in Clapton
- 4 Study asks: why are canals and rivers a watery lifeline during pandemic?
- 5 Dalston revealed as Hackney's top hotspot for weapons offences
- 6 Hackney had worst knife crime rate in London, report finds
- 7 De Beauvoir residents to vote on estate regeneration in planning policy dry run
- 8 Hackney sees house prices boom by more than 108 per cent over ten years
- 9 I’m terrible at golf. Can a Shoreditch centre help me improve?
- 10 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
“We have the champagne on ice and our fingers crossed that the lucky winner comes forward to claim their win.”
Anyone who believes they have the winning ticket should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.