Crash injures child in Stamford Hill
An young girl suffered serious injuries in a collision with a car in Stamford Hill this morning (Friday).
The child, believed to be 11 years old, was involved in the crash in Manor Parde, just off Manor Road, shortly before 11am.
She was taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel with head injuries.
A police spokeswoman said the girl was in a non-life threatening but possibly life-changing condition.
Manor Road was closed between Bethune Road and Stamford Hill.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and police investigations continue.
- 1 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 4 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 5 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 6 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 8 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 9 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 10 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space