Crash injures child in Stamford Hill
An young girl suffered serious injuries in a collision with a car in Stamford Hill this morning (Friday).
The child, believed to be 11 years old, was involved in the crash in Manor Parde, just off Manor Road, shortly before 11am.
She was taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel with head injuries.
A police spokeswoman said the girl was in a non-life threatening but possibly life-changing condition.
Manor Road was closed between Bethune Road and Stamford Hill.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and police investigations continue.
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 5 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 6 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 7 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 8 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 9 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 10 Boiling Point: The film shot in one take inside a Hackney restaurant