Crash injures child in Stamford Hill
An young girl suffered serious injuries in a collision with a car in Stamford Hill this morning (Friday).
The child, believed to be 11 years old, was involved in the crash in Manor Parde, just off Manor Road, shortly before 11am.
She was taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel with head injuries.
A police spokeswoman said the girl was in a non-life threatening but possibly life-changing condition.
Manor Road was closed between Bethune Road and Stamford Hill.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and police investigations continue.
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 3 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 4 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 5 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 6 Restaurant owner delivers treats to Homerton Hospital
- 7 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 Bedroom pop producer 'owes success to Hackney's creative community'
- 10 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding