Crash injures child in Stamford Hill
An young girl suffered serious injuries in a collision with a car in Stamford Hill this morning (Friday).
The child, believed to be 11 years old, was involved in the crash in Manor Parde, just off Manor Road, shortly before 11am.
She was taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel with head injuries.
A police spokeswoman said the girl was in a non-life threatening but possibly life-changing condition.
Manor Road was closed between Bethune Road and Stamford Hill.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and police investigations continue.
- 1 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 2 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 3 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 4 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 5 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 6 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 9 Thunder and lightning could return to London on Monday
- 10 Twenty-five firefighters put out blaze at a Hackney shop