92-year-old mugging victim recovering in hospital
Broken hip victim doing well.
AN elderly woman is recovering well in hospital after a mugger knocked her to the ground, breaking her hip.
The 92-year-old is now in a stable condition and is likely to be released from hospital in the next few days after hospital treatment following the robbery on Tuesday January 4.
The victim was outside her home in the Trelawney Estate at around 12.50pm when a light-skinned man, aged 20-30, 5ft 8ins tall wearing a dark woolly hat and black scarf knocked her down and stole her handbag.
Anyone with information should call Det Insp Glenn Butler on 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting reference number 4600240/11.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, email email@example.com quoting the reference number.
- 1 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 2 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities