92-year-old mugging victim recovering in hospital
Broken hip victim doing well.
AN elderly woman is recovering well in hospital after a mugger knocked her to the ground, breaking her hip.
The 92-year-old is now in a stable condition and is likely to be released from hospital in the next few days after hospital treatment following the robbery on Tuesday January 4.
The victim was outside her home in the Trelawney Estate at around 12.50pm when a light-skinned man, aged 20-30, 5ft 8ins tall wearing a dark woolly hat and black scarf knocked her down and stole her handbag.
Anyone with information should call Det Insp Glenn Butler on 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting reference number 4600240/11.
Alternatively, email email@example.com quoting the reference number.
- 1 Operation Mincemeat: Role of Hackney mortuary marked in Colin Firth film
- 2 Homerton LTN to be made permanent despite division among residents
- 3 CCTV: Dog walker helped raped woman, 19, call the police in Hackney
- 4 Loyal customers given shares in new craft beer company
- 5 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 6 Protesting workers in wage war with Hackney Council
- 7 Stoke Newington residents go without running water for days
- 8 Boxpark reveals plans for Shoreditch rooftop garden
- 9 Politicians urged to rethink plans for £600m waste incinerator
- 10 South Hackney stabbing: Woman arrested and man left fighting for his life