A woman was punched in the face after leaving Hoxton nightclub
- Credit: Archant
A woman lay unconscious on the floor for several minutes after being punched outside a Hoxton nightclub.
The assault took place on June 14 2015 in Drysdale Street at 4.45am.
The 30-year-old victim was punched as she left the club and hit her head on the ground as she fell.
She was taken to an East London hospital where she received 20 stitches to her lower lip and several staples to a head injury.
Police have now released a CCTV image of a man they want to speak to in connection with assault.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as between 25 and 30 years old, 5ft 8ins with short brown hair. He was dressed in a black T-shirt and blue jeans.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who recognises the man or who witnessed the assault.
- 1 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 2 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 3 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 4 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this weekend (September 25-56)
- 5 Scouts roll out new early years Squirrels programme across east London
- 6 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 7 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 8 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 9 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 10 Corbyn slams 'spy cops' in peace group as 'disgraceful interference'
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Detective Constable Sophie Hayes from Hackney CID via 101 quoting reference number 4614922/15 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.