A woman was punched in the face after leaving Hoxton nightclub
- Credit: Archant
A woman lay unconscious on the floor for several minutes after being punched outside a Hoxton nightclub.
The assault took place on June 14 2015 in Drysdale Street at 4.45am.
The 30-year-old victim was punched as she left the club and hit her head on the ground as she fell.
She was taken to an East London hospital where she received 20 stitches to her lower lip and several staples to a head injury.
Police have now released a CCTV image of a man they want to speak to in connection with assault.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as between 25 and 30 years old, 5ft 8ins with short brown hair. He was dressed in a black T-shirt and blue jeans.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who recognises the man or who witnessed the assault.
- 1 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 2 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 3 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 4 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 7 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 8 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 9 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 10 Hackney mum left with 'deep scars' after sexual assault at school
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Detective Constable Sophie Hayes from Hackney CID via 101 quoting reference number 4614922/15 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.