Appeal after 66-year-old woman injured in car collision in Clapton
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Police are appealing for witnesses after a 66-year-old woman suffered head, chest and pelvic injuries in a collision with a car in Clapton last Saturday (December 7).
The London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called at 12:45pm to the incident on Upper Clapton Road. London’s Air Ambulance also attended the incident.
A LAS spokeswoman said: “Staff treated a female patient for multiple injuries including head and chest.”
The women was taken to the Royal London hospital by ground ambulance where she remains in a stable condition.
A 30-year-old man was arrested and has been bailed to return to an East London Police station until January 6, 2014.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Hackney are investigating the incident and would like to hear from anyone who saw what happened.
Witnesses should call 101 quoting reference 4630224/13, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 2 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 3 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 4 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 5 'Betrayal of Tottenham Hotspur': fans slam European Super League plan
- 6 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 7 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 8 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 9 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 10 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home