Appeal after 66-year-old woman injured in car collision in Clapton
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Police are appealing for witnesses after a 66-year-old woman suffered head, chest and pelvic injuries in a collision with a car in Clapton last Saturday (December 7).
The London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called at 12:45pm to the incident on Upper Clapton Road. London’s Air Ambulance also attended the incident.
A LAS spokeswoman said: “Staff treated a female patient for multiple injuries including head and chest.”
The women was taken to the Royal London hospital by ground ambulance where she remains in a stable condition.
A 30-year-old man was arrested and has been bailed to return to an East London Police station until January 6, 2014.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Hackney are investigating the incident and would like to hear from anyone who saw what happened.
Witnesses should call 101 quoting reference 4630224/13, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 2 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 3 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 4 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this weekend (September 25-56)
- 5 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 6 Scouts roll out new early years Squirrels programme across east London
- 7 Corbyn slams 'spy cops' in peace group as 'disgraceful interference'
- 8 Fears soft play centre Kidzmania could be at threat due to flats plan
- 9 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 10 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers