Appeal after 66-year-old woman injured in car collision in Clapton
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Police are appealing for witnesses after a 66-year-old woman suffered head, chest and pelvic injuries in a collision with a car in Clapton last Saturday (December 7).
The London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called at 12:45pm to the incident on Upper Clapton Road. London’s Air Ambulance also attended the incident.
A LAS spokeswoman said: “Staff treated a female patient for multiple injuries including head and chest.”
The women was taken to the Royal London hospital by ground ambulance where she remains in a stable condition.
A 30-year-old man was arrested and has been bailed to return to an East London Police station until January 6, 2014.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Hackney are investigating the incident and would like to hear from anyone who saw what happened.
Witnesses should call 101 quoting reference 4630224/13, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 3 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 4 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Letters: Christchurch Estate, Cllr Burke, Happy Man Tree and CCTV
- 7 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 8 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 9 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 10 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club