Appeal after man stabbed in Dalston in the early hours of Sunday
A 20-year-old man was stabbed in a fight that broke out in the streets of Dalston in the early hours of Sunday (November 6).
The violence erupted in Kingsland Road, near the junction with Forest Road, shortly before 4.45am.
Emergency services found the youth injured in the road and rook him to hospital where he remains in a serious but stable condition.
Detectives from Hackney police are investigating. They say they believe at this early stage that the victim was attacked by at least two men.
There have been no arrests and enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 2 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 3 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 4 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 5 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 6 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 7 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
- 8 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12