Appeal after man stabbed in Dalston in the early hours of Sunday
A 20-year-old man was stabbed in a fight that broke out in the streets of Dalston in the early hours of Sunday (November 6).
The violence erupted in Kingsland Road, near the junction with Forest Road, shortly before 4.45am.
Emergency services found the youth injured in the road and rook him to hospital where he remains in a serious but stable condition.
Detectives from Hackney police are investigating. They say they believe at this early stage that the victim was attacked by at least two men.
There have been no arrests and enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 2 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
- 3 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 4 Stoke Newington eatery voted favourite café by Gazette readers
- 5 Hackney's field-to-fork cooking school opens in Lower Clapton
- 6 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Complaints about noise neighbours soared in Hackney during the pandemic
- 9 Undercover Met officers may have infiltrated Hackney CND
- 10 Decision to demolish 'irreplaceable' community hall in Hackney on hold