Appeal to identify man who is critically ill in hospital after being found collapsed in Holloway Road
- Credit: police
Police have released images of a man who is fighting for his life in hospital after being found collapsed in Holloway Road, in the hope that someone will recognise him.
Officers were flagged down on they busy road at about 8.40pm on Saturday night and made aware of an unconscious man.
He had stopped breathing, and fearing for his life the officers carried out CPR and established a pulse, before the London Ambulance Service arrived and rushed him to hospital.
A spokesman for Scotland Yard said: “Police would like to hear from anyone who can identify the man so that his family can be notified of his whereabouts and condition which sadly, is critical.”
The man has a scar beneath his right eyebrow and a tattoo on his right shoulder of two playing cards - one displaying a cross and the other a heart.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as a black man, aged about 50, 6ft 4” tall, of muscular build with a bald head.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact the central north operations room on 101, quoting reference 18FOU001925.
- 1 "Heartless" Joshua White killers jailed for life
- 2 Broken De Beauvoir Estate lift saw man "bump" wife in wheelchair down stairs
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 5 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 6 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 7 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death
- 8 Hackney Rabbi campaigns with Idris Elba, Ed Sheeran, Lewis Hamilton and others to Never Forget Stephen Lawrence
- 9 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 10 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover