Appeal to identify man who is critically ill in hospital after being found collapsed in Holloway Road
- Credit: police
Police have released images of a man who is fighting for his life in hospital after being found collapsed in Holloway Road, in the hope that someone will recognise him.
Officers were flagged down on they busy road at about 8.40pm on Saturday night and made aware of an unconscious man.
He had stopped breathing, and fearing for his life the officers carried out CPR and established a pulse, before the London Ambulance Service arrived and rushed him to hospital.
A spokesman for Scotland Yard said: “Police would like to hear from anyone who can identify the man so that his family can be notified of his whereabouts and condition which sadly, is critical.”
The man has a scar beneath his right eyebrow and a tattoo on his right shoulder of two playing cards - one displaying a cross and the other a heart.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as a black man, aged about 50, 6ft 4” tall, of muscular build with a bald head.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact the central north operations room on 101, quoting reference 18FOU001925.
- 1 Fears soft play centre Kidzmania could be at threat due to flats plan
- 2 Still no justice for Hackney flat party stabbing victim Elyon Poku
- 3 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 4 Letter on LTN scheme in Stoke Newington
- 5 Cinema set to open in Finsbury Park in time for No Time to Die
- 6 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 7 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 8 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 9 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 10 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries