Appeal to identify man who is critically ill in hospital after being found collapsed in Holloway Road
- Credit: police
Police have released images of a man who is fighting for his life in hospital after being found collapsed in Holloway Road, in the hope that someone will recognise him.
Officers were flagged down on they busy road at about 8.40pm on Saturday night and made aware of an unconscious man.
He had stopped breathing, and fearing for his life the officers carried out CPR and established a pulse, before the London Ambulance Service arrived and rushed him to hospital.
A spokesman for Scotland Yard said: “Police would like to hear from anyone who can identify the man so that his family can be notified of his whereabouts and condition which sadly, is critical.”
The man has a scar beneath his right eyebrow and a tattoo on his right shoulder of two playing cards - one displaying a cross and the other a heart.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as a black man, aged about 50, 6ft 4” tall, of muscular build with a bald head.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact the central north operations room on 101, quoting reference 18FOU001925.
- 1 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 4 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 7 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 8 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 9 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week