'Most wanted': Police appeal to trace violent Hackney offenders
- Credit: Met Police
The Met is appealing for the public’s help to trace some of its most wanted violent offenders in the run up to Christmas, and two suspects from Hackney are on the list.
Amanda Graham, 44, from north London, is wanted on recall to prison after breaching her licence conditions.
She was originally sentenced for a burglary which took place in Queens Drive, Finsbury Park on March 2017, and is "known to be violent" according to Scotland Yard.
Mitchel Page, 21, is wanted for a robbery that took place in June 2017 in Kingsland Road, Shoreditch, which allegedly saw him punch and kick the victim to steal their bank card.
Supt Claire Smart, of the violent crime taskforce, said: “These offenders have caused harm and destruction and it is our priority to arrest them to prevent them from causing further damage.”
You may also want to watch:
If you see either of the suspects, call the Met on 101 or the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 2 Fears soft play centre Kidzmania could be at threat due to flats plan
- 3 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 4 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 5 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this weekend (September 25-56)
- 6 Corbyn slams 'spy cops' in peace group as 'disgraceful interference'
- 7 A sneak peak of what's in store for Black History Season in Hackney
- 8 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 9 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 10 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers