'Most wanted': Police appeal to trace violent Hackney offenders
- Credit: Met Police
The Met is appealing for the public’s help to trace some of its most wanted violent offenders in the run up to Christmas, and two suspects from Hackney are on the list.
Amanda Graham, 44, from north London, is wanted on recall to prison after breaching her licence conditions.
She was originally sentenced for a burglary which took place in Queens Drive, Finsbury Park on March 2017, and is "known to be violent" according to Scotland Yard.
Mitchel Page, 21, is wanted for a robbery that took place in June 2017 in Kingsland Road, Shoreditch, which allegedly saw him punch and kick the victim to steal their bank card.
Supt Claire Smart, of the violent crime taskforce, said: “These offenders have caused harm and destruction and it is our priority to arrest them to prevent them from causing further damage.”
You may also want to watch:
If you see either of the suspects, call the Met on 101 or the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 8 Woman arrested over London Fields shooting that left innocent bystander paralysed
- 9 Police divers search for man who fell from boat into freezing River Lea
- 10 Hackney gym owners fined £1,000 for breaching Covid rules