Man arrested after two stabbed near Clapton Common
- Credit: MPS
A man has been arrested after two people were stabbed in Hackney.
At about 11.25pm on Saturday, June 27, Met Police officers and London Ambulance Service crews rushed to help two men who had knife injuries near Clapton Common.
Both in their 20s and believed to be Romanian, the two men were taken to hospital and treated.
Their injuries are not life-threatening or life-changing.
The Met Police are not treating the incident as a hate crime.
You may also want to watch:
A 33-year-old man, also believed to be a Romanian national, was arrested near the scene and taken into police custody.
Any witnesses have been asked to contact police on 101 with reference 9654/27jun.
- 1 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 4 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 7 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 8 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images