Man arrested after two stabbed near Clapton Common
- Credit: MPS
A man has been arrested after two people were stabbed in Hackney.
At about 11.25pm on Saturday, June 27, Met Police officers and London Ambulance Service crews rushed to help two men who had knife injuries near Clapton Common.
Both in their 20s and believed to be Romanian, the two men were taken to hospital and treated.
Their injuries are not life-threatening or life-changing.
The Met Police are not treating the incident as a hate crime.
You may also want to watch:
A 33-year-old man, also believed to be a Romanian national, was arrested near the scene and taken into police custody.
Any witnesses have been asked to contact police on 101 with reference 9654/27jun.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 4 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 5 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 8 Hackney Council cyberattack: Stolen data published on the dark web
- 9 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 10 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared