Man arrested after two stabbed near Clapton Common
- Credit: MPS
A man has been arrested after two people were stabbed in Hackney.
At about 11.25pm on Saturday, June 27, Met Police officers and London Ambulance Service crews rushed to help two men who had knife injuries near Clapton Common.
Both in their 20s and believed to be Romanian, the two men were taken to hospital and treated.
Their injuries are not life-threatening or life-changing.
The Met Police are not treating the incident as a hate crime.
You may also want to watch:
A 33-year-old man, also believed to be a Romanian national, was arrested near the scene and taken into police custody.
Any witnesses have been asked to contact police on 101 with reference 9654/27jun.
- 1 Letter on LTN scheme in Stoke Newington
- 2 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 3 Residents' parking spaces removed for Church Street LTN
- 4 Hackney's pie and mash house son featured on MasterChef
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Hackney from climate emergency
- 6 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 7 Still no justice for Hackney flat party stabbing victim Elyon Poku
- 8 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 9 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 10 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers