Man arrested after two stabbed near Clapton Common
- Credit: MPS
A man has been arrested after two people were stabbed in Hackney.
At about 11.25pm on Saturday, June 27, Met Police officers and London Ambulance Service crews rushed to help two men who had knife injuries near Clapton Common.
Both in their 20s and believed to be Romanian, the two men were taken to hospital and treated.
Their injuries are not life-threatening or life-changing.
The Met Police are not treating the incident as a hate crime.
You may also want to watch:
A 33-year-old man, also believed to be a Romanian national, was arrested near the scene and taken into police custody.
Any witnesses have been asked to contact police on 101 with reference 9654/27jun.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 4 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 5 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 7 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 8 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 9 Hackney remembers Prince Philip after his passing at age 99
- 10 Arsenal legend Kelly Smith says Williamson and Wubben-Moy have the chance to impress for Lionesses