Woman arrested following Stamford Hill stabbing
- Credit: London 999
A woman has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a man died of stab wounds in Hackney.
Police were called to a property in Stamford Hill at 10.52am on Friday (June 4) to a report of a stabbing.
Officers attended and a man, believed to be in his 30s, was found with stab injuries.
He was treated at the scene by officers who carried out CPR before paramedics from London Ambulance Service and London's Air Ambulance arrived.
London 999 reported on twitter that the air ambulance landed in a Morrison’s supermarket car park but despite the efforts of the emergency services the victim was pronounced dead at the scene a short time later.
You may also want to watch:
A 31-year-old woman has been arrested on suspicion of murder. She has been taken into custody.
Homicide detectives from the Met's Specialist Crime Command have been informed.
- 1 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 2 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 3 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 4 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this weekend (September 25-56)
- 5 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 6 Scouts roll out new early years Squirrels programme across east London
- 7 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 8 Corbyn slams 'spy cops' in peace group as 'disgraceful interference'
- 9 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 10 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
A post-mortem examination will be carried out in due course and a crime scene has been put in place.
Enquiries are ongoing to notify his next of kin.
The man and the woman are believed to be known to each other and officers are not looking for anyone else in connection with this incident at this time.