Arthur Collins: Boyfriend of Towie star Ferne McCann wanted over Mangle E8 acid attack
- Credit: Archant
The boyfriend of a Towie star is being hunted by police over a horrific acid attack in a London Fields nightclub.
Minor celeb Arthur Collins, 25, is wanted by detectives over the incident at Mangle E8 in the early hours of yesterday morning.
Two men, aged 24 and 29, suffered serious facial injuries in the attack and are being treated in a specialist burns unit in Essex – and police have told the Gazette one could go blind.
Ten other clubbers were also treated in hospital for minor burns after 600 people were evacuated from the Love Juice event, and 20 people were injured in total.
Scotland Yard has now released a CCTV image of Collins, of Hertfordshire, and urged anyone who knows where he is to call 999 immediately. Police have also warned people to stay away from him.
He is known for being the boyfriend of Towie star Ferne McCann.
Det Insp Lee McCullough from Hackney CID said: “We now have 20 people suffering from the effects of an acidic substance being sprayed in a confined space in a busy nightclub. All have burn-related injuries.
- 1 Girl reported missing from Hackney found
- 2 Man arrested over two separate rape allegations - one previously unknown to police
- 3 Woman, 31, cleared of murdering man in Hackney
- 4 Come Dine With Me calls on east London restaurants for new show
- 5 Man's head and hand slashed in Hackney knife attack
- 6 Dumpling Shack announces plans for Hackney restaurant
- 7 Covid patient numbers remain steady at Homerton Hospital
- 8 Sentencing delayed for 'audacious' fraudster who conned Hackney hotel staff
- 9 Hackney woman fined £12,000 for hosting birthday bash a day after No 10 parties
- 10 Hackney-born football fanatic pens lifelong passion
“The noxious substance used has not yet been confirmed but samples retrieved from the scene have been sent for analysis. If you were there and saw anyone involved inside or leaving the nightclub, please get in touch.”