Arthur Collins: Boyfriend of Towie star Ferne McCann wanted over Mangle E8 acid attack
- Credit: Archant
The boyfriend of a Towie star is being hunted by police over a horrific acid attack in a London Fields nightclub.
Minor celeb Arthur Collins, 25, is wanted by detectives over the incident at Mangle E8 in the early hours of yesterday morning.
Two men, aged 24 and 29, suffered serious facial injuries in the attack and are being treated in a specialist burns unit in Essex – and police have told the Gazette one could go blind.
Ten other clubbers were also treated in hospital for minor burns after 600 people were evacuated from the Love Juice event, and 20 people were injured in total.
Scotland Yard has now released a CCTV image of Collins, of Hertfordshire, and urged anyone who knows where he is to call 999 immediately. Police have also warned people to stay away from him.
You may also want to watch:
He is known for being the boyfriend of Towie star Ferne McCann.
Det Insp Lee McCullough from Hackney CID said: “We now have 20 people suffering from the effects of an acidic substance being sprayed in a confined space in a busy nightclub. All have burn-related injuries.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Hackney remembers Prince Philip after his passing at age 99
- 4 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 7 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 8 "Horrific" extent of River Lea plastic pollution at Hackney Marshes
- 9 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 10 Hackney mum left with 'deep scars' after sexual assault at school
“The noxious substance used has not yet been confirmed but samples retrieved from the scene have been sent for analysis. If you were there and saw anyone involved inside or leaving the nightclub, please get in touch.”