Arthur Collins: Police raid homes in Hertfordshire in hunt for Towie man wanted over Mangle E8 acid attack
- Credit: Archant
Detectives hunting for Towie celeb Arthur Collins over a horrific acid attack in a London Fields nightclub have raided three properties in Hertfordshire.
Police have now revealed the attack at Mangle E8 in the early hours of Monday has left a 22-year-old woman blind in one eye.
And two men, 24 and 29, believed to be the intended targets, remain in a specialist burns unit in Essex with serious injuries.
A total of 20 people were injured in the attack, 12 of which required hospital treatment.
Detectives appealed to Collins, 25, to hand himself in on Tuesday, and this morning raided three houses in Hertfordshire, where he lives.
You may also want to watch:
A 33-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of firearm offences but Collins, the now ex-boyfriend of reality TV star Ferne McCann, has still not been found.
Members of the public have been warned to stay away from him and call 999 immediately if they see him.
- 1 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 4 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 Hackney author speaks out against stop and search
- 7 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 8 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 9 Woman arrested over London Fields shooting that left innocent bystander paralysed
- 10 Hackney CEO to retire after 40 years in local government
Two other men are also wanted for questioning, and police are analysing CCTV footage of them at the club.
There have been no arrests yet in connection with the attack. Police are also investigating the club’s security measures.
Det Insp Lee McCullough said: “I am continuing to appeal to Arthur Collins to hand himself in so that we can talk to him about the incident in the nightclub.
“I would also urge anyone who knows of his whereabouts to contact police.”