Arthur Collins: Police raid homes in Hertfordshire in hunt for Towie man wanted over Mangle E8 acid attack
- Credit: Archant
Detectives hunting for Towie celeb Arthur Collins over a horrific acid attack in a London Fields nightclub have raided three properties in Hertfordshire.
Police have now revealed the attack at Mangle E8 in the early hours of Monday has left a 22-year-old woman blind in one eye.
And two men, 24 and 29, believed to be the intended targets, remain in a specialist burns unit in Essex with serious injuries.
A total of 20 people were injured in the attack, 12 of which required hospital treatment.
Detectives appealed to Collins, 25, to hand himself in on Tuesday, and this morning raided three houses in Hertfordshire, where he lives.
You may also want to watch:
A 33-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of firearm offences but Collins, the now ex-boyfriend of reality TV star Ferne McCann, has still not been found.
Members of the public have been warned to stay away from him and call 999 immediately if they see him.
- 1 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 2 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 3 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 4 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 5 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 6 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 7 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 8 Thunder and lightning could return to London on Monday
- 9 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 10 Sistah Space launches charity shop to help domestic abuse survivors
Two other men are also wanted for questioning, and police are analysing CCTV footage of them at the club.
There have been no arrests yet in connection with the attack. Police are also investigating the club’s security measures.
Det Insp Lee McCullough said: “I am continuing to appeal to Arthur Collins to hand himself in so that we can talk to him about the incident in the nightclub.
“I would also urge anyone who knows of his whereabouts to contact police.”