Boy, 13, stabbed in Kingsland Shopping Centre: Boy, 14, arrested for attempted murder
- Credit: Archant
A 13-year old boy was stabbed in the Kingsland Shopping Centre in Dalston yesterday afternoon.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called at around 5pm to the shopping centre next to Ridley Road Market.
The boy was taken to a major trauma centre at an east London hospital, where his condition is not believed to be life-threatening.
A 14-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder today, and he currently remains in custody at an east London police station.
Detectives from the Trident Gang Crime Command are investigating.
Anyone with any information that may assist the investigation should call police on 101. To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Operation Mincemeat: Role of Hackney mortuary marked in Colin Firth film
- 2 Homerton LTN to be made permanent despite division among residents
- 3 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 4 CCTV: Dog walker helped raped woman, 19, call the police in Hackney
- 5 Protesting workers in wage war with Hackney Council
- 6 Loyal customers given shares in new craft beer company
- 7 'It was like a scene from a movie': Hackney man facing jail for 2017 shooting
- 8 Boxpark reveals plans for Shoreditch rooftop garden
- 9 Stoke Newington residents go without running water for days
- 10 Possible travel disruptions for central London this week