Boy, 13, stabbed in Kingsland Shopping Centre: Boy, 14, arrested for attempted murder
- Credit: Archant
A 13-year old boy was stabbed in the Kingsland Shopping Centre in Dalston yesterday afternoon.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called at around 5pm to the shopping centre next to Ridley Road Market.
The boy was taken to a major trauma centre at an east London hospital, where his condition is not believed to be life-threatening.
A 14-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder today, and he currently remains in custody at an east London police station.
Detectives from the Trident Gang Crime Command are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information that may assist the investigation should call police on 101. To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 4 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 5 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 7 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 8 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 9 Hackney remembers Prince Philip after his passing at age 99
- 10 Arsenal legend Kelly Smith says Williamson and Wubben-Moy have the chance to impress for Lionesses