Boy, 13, stabbed in Kingsland Shopping Centre: Boy, 14, arrested for attempted murder
- Credit: Archant
A 13-year old boy was stabbed in the Kingsland Shopping Centre in Dalston yesterday afternoon.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called at around 5pm to the shopping centre next to Ridley Road Market.
The boy was taken to a major trauma centre at an east London hospital, where his condition is not believed to be life-threatening.
A 14-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder today, and he currently remains in custody at an east London police station.
Detectives from the Trident Gang Crime Command are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information that may assist the investigation should call police on 101. To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 2 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 3 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 4 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 5 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 6 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 7 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 8 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 9 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 10 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder