Brutal Goldsmith’s Row robbery leaves woman with broken jaw
- Credit: Archant
A brutal robbery which has left a young woman with a broken jaw is being investigated by police.
Officers are urging anyone with information to come forward about the attack which occurred in Goldsmiths Row at about 8:45pm, on February 22.
The 24-year-old woman had been walking home when two suspects approached her from behind and grabbed her bag.
When she refused to let go the two men knocked her to the floor and subjected her to a violent assault, repeatedly kicking her in the face and leaving her with a broken jaw, chipped teeth and bruised ribs.
The suspects are described as black males, approximately 6ft tall and wearing dark clothing with hoods and scarves covering their heads.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Constable Mike Edon from Hackney CID, on 101 or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 - please quote crime reference number: 4604719/15.
- 1 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 4 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images