Brutal Goldsmith’s Row robbery leaves woman with broken jaw
- Credit: Archant
A brutal robbery which has left a young woman with a broken jaw is being investigated by police.
Officers are urging anyone with information to come forward about the attack which occurred in Goldsmiths Row at about 8:45pm, on February 22.
The 24-year-old woman had been walking home when two suspects approached her from behind and grabbed her bag.
When she refused to let go the two men knocked her to the floor and subjected her to a violent assault, repeatedly kicking her in the face and leaving her with a broken jaw, chipped teeth and bruised ribs.
The suspects are described as black males, approximately 6ft tall and wearing dark clothing with hoods and scarves covering their heads.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Constable Mike Edon from Hackney CID, on 101 or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 - please quote crime reference number: 4604719/15.
- 1 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 2 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 3 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 4 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 5 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 6 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 7 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
- 8 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12