CCTV appeal following daylight robbery at Haggerston Overground
- Credit: Archant
CCTV mages of a man police wish to speak have been released following a robbery in broad daylight at Haggerston Overground station.
On Saturday November 15 just after 2.30pm a man entered the station and approached the victim, who was standing by the ticket office.
The man threatened him before demanding he empty his pockets.
A woman who tried to intervene, was sworn at by the man.
The man then patted down the pockets of the victim and stole his mobile phone and key.
You may also want to watch:
Det Const Steve Ajayi from British Transport Police said: “I am very keen to speak to the man in the CCTV image as he may have vital information which could help us in our investigations.”
Anyone with information is asked to call 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting reference B4 ESUB of 28/11/14, or phone independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 8 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 9 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- 10 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared