CCTV appeal following daylight robbery at Haggerston Overground
- Credit: Archant
CCTV mages of a man police wish to speak have been released following a robbery in broad daylight at Haggerston Overground station.
On Saturday November 15 just after 2.30pm a man entered the station and approached the victim, who was standing by the ticket office.
The man threatened him before demanding he empty his pockets.
A woman who tried to intervene, was sworn at by the man.
The man then patted down the pockets of the victim and stole his mobile phone and key.
You may also want to watch:
Det Const Steve Ajayi from British Transport Police said: “I am very keen to speak to the man in the CCTV image as he may have vital information which could help us in our investigations.”
Anyone with information is asked to call 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting reference B4 ESUB of 28/11/14, or phone independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 3 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 4 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 5 Calling anyone born on this day in 1982 for a documentary
- 6 £3m Hackney Central station revamp begins
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 9 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 10 Sistah Space launches charity shop to help domestic abuse survivors