CCTV appeal following daylight robbery at Haggerston Overground
- Credit: Archant
CCTV mages of a man police wish to speak have been released following a robbery in broad daylight at Haggerston Overground station.
On Saturday November 15 just after 2.30pm a man entered the station and approached the victim, who was standing by the ticket office.
The man threatened him before demanding he empty his pockets.
A woman who tried to intervene, was sworn at by the man.
The man then patted down the pockets of the victim and stole his mobile phone and key.
You may also want to watch:
Det Const Steve Ajayi from British Transport Police said: “I am very keen to speak to the man in the CCTV image as he may have vital information which could help us in our investigations.”
Anyone with information is asked to call 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting reference B4 ESUB of 28/11/14, or phone independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 4 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 5 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 6 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 7 Hackney writer creates web series to deter young people from "street life"
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 10 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers