CCTV appeal after girl assaulted on Hackney bus
- Credit: Met police
Police wish to speak to this man after a girl was sexually assaulted on a bus in Hackney.
At about 4.50pm on November 17 last year, a girl was sexually assaulted while travelling along route 55.
Anyone who recognises this man is asked to contact the police as he may be able to help with their investigation.
He is just one of six people officers are hoping to identify in connection with crimes on buses around London.
Other incidents happened in Freemasons Road in Newham, near King William Lane in Greenwich, in the Overhill Road area of Dulwich, between Northolt and Greenford and in the Uxbridge Road area of Hayes.
You may also want to watch:
Det Sgt Ian Beattie, of the Roads and Transport Policing Command, said: "These despicable acts are unacceptable and will not be tolerated. We will continue to do all we can to make bus routes safe for those travelling."
Mandy McGregor, Transport for London’s head of transport policing and community safety, said: “The bus network is a low crime environment but when heinous acts like these are committed we are relentless in our pursuit of the perpetrators."
- 1 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 2 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 3 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 4 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 5 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 6 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 9 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 10 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
Anyone with information is asked to contact police via 101 or tweet @MetCC, or call independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.