Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- Credit: BTP
CCTV images have been released after a would-be robber pulled a man onto the floor of Finsbury Park station in a bid to steal his phone.
Between 8pm and 8.20pm on November 7 last year, a man unsuccessfully tried to grab another man's mobile from his hand near the station platforms.
Unperturbed, he pulled the victim to the floor and continued to try to get the phone.
As it was now in the victim's pocket, he instead snatched the man's headphones off his head.
Grabbing the headphones back, the victim called for help and the perpetrator ran out of the station.
British Transport Police (BTP) officers believe the man in the CCTV images will be able to help with their investigation.
Anyone with information should text 61016 or call 0800 40 50 40 with reference 2000083159.
- 1 Boy charged with 3 offences after series of Hackney Marshes sex assaults
- 2 8 charged after drugs raids in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 Boy, 16, in custody after spate of sexual assaults in Hackney Marshes
- 4 Hackney festival celebrating Turkish and Kurdish culture returns
- 5 Architecture review: 'Contemporary Hackney and revolutionary Russia?'
- 6 Police search for witness who helped rape victim
- 7 Firefighter retires after cancer diagnosis
- 8 Wanted: Suspect sought after series of sexual assaults in Hackney Marshes area
- 9 Flamenco extravaganza with dancers aged 4 to 60
- 10 Plea date set for teen charged with broad daylight stabbing
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.