Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- Credit: BTP
CCTV images have been released after a would-be robber pulled a man onto the floor of Finsbury Park station in a bid to steal his phone.
Between 8pm and 8.20pm on November 7 last year, a man unsuccessfully tried to grab another man's mobile from his hand near the station platforms.
Unperturbed, he pulled the victim to the floor and continued to try to get the phone.
As it was now in the victim's pocket, he instead snatched the man's headphones off his head.
Grabbing the headphones back, the victim called for help and the perpetrator ran out of the station.
You may also want to watch:
British Transport Police (BTP) officers believe the man in the CCTV images will be able to help with their investigation.
Anyone with information should text 61016 or call 0800 40 50 40 with reference 2000083159.
- 1 Dalston shooting victim named by police
- 2 Man dies after reports of shooting in Dalston
- 3 Boat party organiser pleads guilty to breaking Covid rules during lockdown
- 4 'The pressure is intense': Hoxton vegan chef competes in Great British Menu
- 5 Election 2021: Hackney by-election results revealed
- 6 All Points East: Meet east London artist Olivia Dean
- 7 Hackney designer's 'dreams come true' with Billie Eilish Vogue shoot
- 8 What can open in Hackney when lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 9 Trial halted after Extinction Rebellion protester glues himself to the dock
- 10 London Fields: Woman's cheekbone fractured in broad daylight attack
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.