CCTV image released of Dalston stabbing suspect
- Credit: Archant
Hackney Police have released a CCTV image of a man the want to talk to following a stabbing in Dalston.
Police were called to Kingsland High Street following reports of a fight on Saturday June 22 at around 2.30am.
When they arrived they found a man with two stab wounds who was taken to the Royal London Hospital.
The suspect, who was seen making off down Stoke Newington Road, is described as light skinned black male, of possibly Mediterranean appearance.
He was wearing a black short sleeved shirt and a black bag around his chest, black trousers and brown shoes.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Zoe Jelliman of Hackney’s violent crime unit on 0207 275 3666 quoting reference 4614837/13.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 to remain anonymous, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 2 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 5 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 6 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 7 Pastor Morris tribute: 'We don’t know what would have happened to us if it wasn’t for him'
- 8 All Points East: Radio 6 stage take-over plus more main stage acts
- 9 Hackney this weekend: A Jerk festival, bingo with a twist and more
- 10 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000