CCTV image released of Dalston stabbing suspect
- Credit: Archant
Hackney Police have released a CCTV image of a man the want to talk to following a stabbing in Dalston.
Police were called to Kingsland High Street following reports of a fight on Saturday June 22 at around 2.30am.
When they arrived they found a man with two stab wounds who was taken to the Royal London Hospital.
The suspect, who was seen making off down Stoke Newington Road, is described as light skinned black male, of possibly Mediterranean appearance.
He was wearing a black short sleeved shirt and a black bag around his chest, black trousers and brown shoes.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Zoe Jelliman of Hackney’s violent crime unit on 0207 275 3666 quoting reference 4614837/13.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 to remain anonymous, or email email@example.com
- 1 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 2 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities